Trust.

Same day shantivan.

Whole family along with arav returned to shantivan.

Before lunch they thought to freshen up so now all were in living room having some cool drinks with little chit chat.

Arav was seated between Anjali and shyam.

They all forgot about a soul whom they left in ground all alone.

Sheetal stood at entrance looking at them wondering, no one thought about her. They didn't notice her not coming with them. Now no one seem to notice her absence. They all happy in their own world. Even arav. He seemed to forget her fully. Wasn't she the one always hovering over them even after being insulted? Wasn't she
was the one always making them annoyed? Didn't they felt her absence? Even after nearly half an hour? Selfish people... Thought sheetal to herself.

Few weeks before they were fussing over her and arav to grant them whatever they ask. That felt like she was the their highness. Was that all drama? It's just took few days for them to make her efforts go vain. Just few weeks to forget her? Why god? Why?

It's supposed to be khushi who should be think and cry like this. Not me. It's supposed to khushi who they should have forgot and ignore. It's supposed to be khushi here and me there with them. What sin I committed that you always changing the actual scene sequence.
Sheetal cried at her fate.

Seems like someone heard her...

Khushi:(looking around) Where is this sheetal? I didn't saw her from the time we came...

At khushi's question everyone seemed like to notice her absence now.

How irony" huffed sheetal.

But her eyes welled up.

" How much wrong I did for you. But still only you thought about me. Truly you are selfless soul khushi. Only you noticed me no one. Not even that dumb. But sorry khushi I can't change just because of this. I have to achieve what I want. For that I have to give you pain but I will surely give you something after I get what I wanted. I am sorry khushi I am sorry" sheetal thought teary eyed while stepping inside.

Payal:(annoyed) Aree khushi why are you bothering about her. Leave her. She will come when she feels like.

Khushi: Aree Jiji. If not for her then who will cook for her , do you forget that poor soul have to cook for her... If she came late then she have to cook in hurry and More ever it's almost lunch time. I can't let anyone starve na Jeeji.

Khushi finished with a sad look and pout on her face.

Sheetal halted on her way while her jaw hit the floor. If she widened her eyes more than surely that will come out of sockets for sure. Sheetal brain burst out crying... Ho no. You too...

"You ditched me khushi. You ditched me. I trusted you and felt so high but you crushed everything brutally. Oh everyone don't trust anyone it's selfish world my children" sheetal cried her heart out...

And now she has to cook as well. " If anyone of you dared to say khushi is caring, loving and selfless soul then mind you I , the great sheetal Kapoor will be the one who going to strangle you, whoever you I won't care" screamed her mind.

Gathering her shattered pieces sheetal moved to sit between those heartless people who acted as if she wasn't standing before them. Hump! acting huh? I am gold medalist in that you morons ... Sheetal sat there cursing them.

Arjun: aree sheetal don't you wanna eat? Go and cook Ms. You are already late. Shooo shoo. Take a run.

Sheetal glared sideway at him" you devil. How can I forget you will be like this only after all whose brother you are... Like a fool I drooled you when you came, unaware of your true colors. Stupid you sheetal" chided her mind.