Webbed in the Games

I'm in a pitch black room; I can't see a thing! I have no idea where I am. The last thing I remember is Harry taking me away on his glider from Peter.

Peter was right. If only I'd listen to him and not help him fight Electro, Harry would have never kidnapped me. I would be safe. But no, I had to be the 'hero', and prove a point, which ended up not being proved.

Suddenly, the door opens; light entering the room. There at the doorway stands Harry Osborn, with an evil grin on his face. "Follow me," he says.

"What do you want with me?" I demand.

"Just come."

I reluctantly walk over to him and follow him out of the room. We walk all the way down the hallway, stopping at an elevator. Harry presses the button facing down, allowing the doors to open. We get in, letting it takes us to the floor right below us; the fourth floor.

When the elevator stops at the floor, the doors open. We make our way out, walking down another hallway; stopping in front of a room. Harry opens the door, and we file in. The room appears to be an office. I'm assuming it's Harry's.

Harry takes a seat behind the desk, beckoning for me to sit in the chair in front of it. I guess it is his office.

"So here's what's going to happen," he starts. "You're going to be taken to District 12, we're you'll attend the annual reaping. There will be two bowls with folded cards that have names on them; one for boys, the other for girls. Your name will be in there. If you get picked, you will compete in the games. If you're not picked, you will volunteer for the person who was chosen. Either way, you're going to be in the games. If you refuse or try to escape, you will be killed. Understood?"

"Well what games am I playing?" I ask.

"The Hunger Games," he replies.

___________

It's been a week since I've been in Panem now. I've basically been taken into a country in the future to play a game where I have to fight to the death.

This is all for Harry's revenge on Peter. He wants me dead so that Peter will no longer have hope, since
he 'took away' hope from him.

The odds of surviving are slim. There's only one winner allowed. I know I'm going to die. Just because I had a week of training, that doesn't help me become a cruel, vicious person, ready to murder someone. In fact, I refuse to kill anyone. I'll just have to hide and try to survive as long as I can. I probably won't make it too long though. President Snow, the ruler of Panem, is Harry's great great great great......and it goes on, nephew. He'll make sure I'm dead in seconds!

Today is the day of the 4th Quarter Quell, the 60th Hunger Games, that I had to volunteer for. Every fifteen years there's a Quarter Quell, where they do something different and change the rules a bit. This year, the arena is a new one, a one that has never been used before. I heard it's not going to be a normal outdoor one. Apparently, it's going to be super complicated.

I hope there's a way to change the future. I really do. I don't want the world to become like this; the rich having the poor kill each other for entertainment. How sick!

I'm lifted out of the tube, into the arena, waiting for the countdown to end. If you step off the plate before it stops, you're dead instantly.

I look at my surroundings, seeing that I'm inside of a big empty rubix cube type room, with walls of purple, red, and blue colored squares. Wow, how can anyone survive in here?

"Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, one," the countdown goes off. I run away from everyone as fast as I can. I look back behind me quickly, seeing that some of the tributes are fighting in a hand to hand combat, since there aren't any weapons out. They didn't even provide the backpacks with the survival things that I heard they usually put out for us.