Crazy Pink Anna!!!

After 5 years of marriage and with loads of prayers and hopes a lovely couple gave birth to a baby girl. They were so happy that they intended to hold a function and invite everybody in the city.

They invited everyone which included siblings, blood related and non-blood related relations, friends, staffs from work place and those majesties highly respected from the royal families. They decided to celebrate the day grandly with a feast. The special occasion was going to take place the following Friday.

The days and nights went very slowly and the parents were anxiously waiting for the special Friday. Finally it was the grand day of celebration for their little baby daughter. The place was vivid and bright with lights on. Music was on heard on the loud speakers. The songs reached the ears of the next city as it had large amplitude, high pitch and intensity. Flower garlands were hung everywhere. Flowers of various types and kinds of the same species such as Roses, Jasmines, Sunflowers, Tulips, Daisies, Marigolds, lotuses and etc were hung around the building both internally and externally. The seats made red in colour tied with gold ribbon.

Slowly people came arriving to the destination. They dressed very vividly. Royal Majesties arrived on their royal horse carts. Rich and high classed people came in branded and expensive cars and vehicles. The rest of the lovable people came in transports as they could afford to pay. All of them were warmly welcomed and given their seats. Everybody went to see the baby in the cot and they all loved and praised her. The baby was smiling and looked radiant. Everything seemed perfect and they waited for the auspicious moment to call the baby with a name. There they announced to keep a name for the baby and finally everybody kept the name Anna. Thereafter, everybody were welcome to have the dinner feast and a dance.

Anna surrounded herself with pink toys. Her small head was laid on a pink pillow and she covered herself with a quilt of the same colour.

As time passed by, Anna grew up and she is now ten years old. She loves dolls and teddy bears. She love them but, mostly adores the pink coloured ones. You would see her eyes twinkle and a sweet smile on her face if you wore pink dress. In that way, Anna got influenced to the colour of pink.

Anna went to the shop with her family. Anna said, "Mamma I want a doll." Her parents loved her a lot and agreed. She was holding her father's hands. Anna found a Barbie doll princess with pink ball gown which she found eye-catchy and took it to show to her father. Her father was choosing dolls for his darling daughter. Once Anna showed the doll to her father, he looked at the doll and spoke with Anna, "My dear baby, all your toys are pink colour. Shall we buy one with another colour for a change, darling?" Anna became worried and hugged her father asking for the pink Barbie doll. Her mother showed few more dolls all with different colours but, Anna refused. Then they bought her the one she wanted to buy from the shop.

Anna's cupboard has all dresses pink in colour. Each pink is of different kinds. Minority consists of dresses with other colours which she rarely wears.

One day, she was travelling to school and went into her classroom and took her seat. Her school bag was pink in colour. When she took her pencil-case out her classmates were looking at her surprisingly. All her stationers were pink in colour. They kept her a nickname, "Pink Anna". She was feeling great but, felt annoyed at times when certain students call out her nickname in a rude way. She complained to her teacher about those pupils who misbehaved to her and they received warnings. The teacher calmed Anna with her kind words, "Dear child, do not worry for those who do not know how to behave. You are a darling kid. You love pink colour. Don't you?" Anna answered, "Yes, of course!" The teacher replied, "Here is a new pink pencil for you." Anna cheeks went pink and she took the pencil greeting her jumping with joy.