Chapter 1 : Repercussions

Hello, my gummy bears!

Back with book two from Daddy You Got Me Pregnant.

I am honored to be writing and sharing.

I will have an editor so this book will be pure genius.

Anyways enjoy reading <3

* all sex scenes will be separated from this book so it is not flagged.

*******

Chapter 1 : Repercussions

Andrew

I sat there dumbfounded.

I thought that.. this would be the end of my life. Waking up to the same depressing water stained ceiling was disappointing. Knowing that I wouldn't feel made the thought of dying not as scary.

I look around the room to see I was in the shock trauma unit. Doc told me I had a seizure during the transmission.

That wasn't even the worst.

Gabby died before they could even remove any of my organs to try to save her.

She just stopped breathing.

No one was even there to hold her hand or tell her that they loved her. I sniffed and I remembered what I told her at the store. I wish I could take it back but, we already know what the world says on mistakes "no do overs " .

I didn't want to say it. I didn't want to think about how my life was altered in the last three hours. The baby wasn't even mine. I clenched my fist and tried to focus on that stain on the wall. I thought if I focused all my hate on the rings of the watered dirt then I wouldn't feel so low. My heart wouldn't sink thinking I just lost everything in the matter of seconds.

I was waiting.

I was waiting for the walls of my fantasy to drain away with my tears but this time it didn't. I wasn't in my parents basement getting blazed and flying in my mind. This was the reality of my world. I stared at the stain until it started to make sense.

I didn't have the urge to end my life because the love of my life just died , or the fact that a child that I loved with all of my heart isn't mine. I wanted it to end because I wasn't in control of my life anymore. People die everyday.

The fact is, I deserve to die in the mind of rationality. However, when has life every been rational with anyone? I sank lower into my thin medical mattress as I felt depression slip under my nails and into my skin.

I was afraid of what life would do to me.

That's why I wanted the doctors to dose me with morphine.

To fill me with artificial thoughts and feelings that would be enough to distract me from the truth.

I was a coward with great hair.

I could handle the death of Gabby, and the responsibility of a child that wasn't mine; but the fact was I wasn't ready for the responsibly of tragedy with no good reason.

I had neither the strength nor the willpower to go on. I was just a confused kid who was forced to make a decision and chose the wrong one. Now I will be doomed to suffer a lifetime of traumatic events and raise a child in the mix of it all. "Damn" I muttered to myself.

There was a knock at the door.

I peaked up over the bundle of grey covers a nice nurse gave me to wrap in with. She called it a heap of safety blankets. I'm not sure if she was thinking I had a mental breakdown or I was just really cold.