CHAPTER | 2 | In Which A Missing Piece Is Found

©All Rights Reserved

*Un-Edited

15-16 + [If you aren't comfortable with a bit of smüt here and there STAY IN YOUR LANE and do not report me because I even put a little note at the beginning. I don't care if you are younger than the designated age limit IF YOU ARE MATURE ABOUT IT.

This ain't day care, boo-boo, anyways ily all, just don't comment 'gross' or 'ew' because I will delete your comments after I put you back in your lane. Enjoy.]

•Thanatos Xander's Point Of View•

"Alpha Thanatos, all of the wolves are positioned in their places, we are just waiting for your go ahead." My Beta, Stefan, mind links.

"Are they unaware of our presence?" I ask.

"Yes, everything is going as planned."

"Attack" I order my warriors.

Not long after I say that one word, I hear loud cries coming from the women of the Crest Fall pack.

I have been planning this out for months and to finally execute it, leaves satisfaction to wash over me.

I absolutely loathe that disgusting Alpha Kellans. He acts like he is a High and Mighty Alpha and his past won't catch up with him; but look who's delivering punishment.

Me.

Alpha Kellans needed to be taught a lesson; no one disrespects my family and gets away with it.

I run with my wolves towards the fight, slaughtering anyone who isn't from my pack on sight. I send two of my best warriors to attack the Alpha as I walk around the premises to insure that no one escapes.

"Alpha, a she-wolf is trying to escape and she has an Alpha aura to her!" Logan, my Third in Command says.

"Where are you? Show me." I order him.

He shows me what he sees and what path to take through the mind link.

About half a mile away from my destination I smell a scent so divine I almost stumble because I was distracted.

Growling to myself when I feel my body erupt into flames of need and want; my wolf taking over as I run faster in wolf form than I ever have before.

I see Stefan and Logan in their natural forms up ahead, feeling my power they turn and face me; bowing their heads in respect. I pay no mind to them, my attention on the lean yet curvaceously fit form of woman in the background.

The fiery need erupts tenfold as my wolf analyzes the woman on the ground, her brown locks halo around her but soon she is pushing herself up and running away.

Growling I rush after her, loving the chase she puts up. I can't help but stare at her deliciously round büm as she runs. Having enough of this child's play, I pounce on her, causing her tiny form to fall to the ground.

Using my left paw to flip over her tiny body I am met with the grey blue eyes of my mate. Thoughts of ravishing her beautiful body come to mind but I force them out when I see tears stream down her face.

My wolf licks her cheek to comfort her, he doesn't like to see his mate cry.

She starts to wriggle underneath my wolf's large form and he growls in warning to her; he feels as if she is rejecting him because of the fact she is trying to get away.