I

"I think its time to turn in," you say yawning and peering at your computer screen in the semi-darkness. You hadn't even realized the sun had set. You're a college student, and this was your last semester. You would be graduating, so long as you passed your final exams. There was only one problem- the boys. They gave you zero time to study, and hounded you every second you were away. The most frusterating is that all four of them were college professors. You woke up late the next morning, to find a text from Ashton that read:

Morning Love!

I spoke to the lads and we decided to help you study! We'll be over around 5, and we're bringing pizza and drinks. We devised a little game to help you remember everything. -Ashy ;)

Your eyes flashed to the clock beside you. It was nearly two! The computer beeped from your desk in the corner of the room. You hadn't finished your paper, and it was due in two hours! You leaped out of bed and ran to the computer. You typed at record speed, and finished with time to spare. You dared a look at the clock- it was 3:45. Your heart lurched. The boys would be here in less than an hour and a half. You scrambled to gather your clothes and ran into the bathroom. You rushed to shower and wash your hair. You had to look good, although you would never admit why. You had always harborded a crush on Calum, and he was oblivious as ever. You couldn't bear the thought of what would happen if he found out. You had just finished your lipstick when the doorbell rang. You snuck a quick peek in the full height mirror in the hallway. You had kept your outfit and makeup simple, but nonetheless attractive- a red beanie, a light grey shirt,red skinny jeans, completed with a pair of light grey vans . You had on your ever present necklace; a heart locket with picture of your family in it. You opened the door and smiled as you were greeted by the relaxed, punk rock side of your friends.