You and Justin Bieber are neighbors

Start from the beginning

Part 3:
Justin-I have to tell you something by the way. U-What is it then? Spit it out. Justin-I… U-What is it Justin? Justin-I… >Start of Part 3< U-What is it Justin? I thought what was he going to say. Did he choke? What was he supposed to say to me? Justin-Crystal. U-Yeah. What is it Justin? Justin-Could I have some water? U-Was that what you were supposed to say? Justin-Yeah as he smiled and looked at you. U-What are you staring at again? Justin-Nothing. Didn’t know you had pretty eyes? U-What a liar. Justin-I’m not lying they are nice. U-Whatever… Justin-Where is my water waiteress? U-You just passed it already. Justin-What? U-Here is your water? Thirsty. You pour the water in his face while his shirt and pants are wet. Justin-What did you do that for? He shouted as he was running after you as you went outside angry. U-You don’t have manners for ladies why is that? Justin-It’s not that I don’t have manners Crystal. U-Dude you saw what you did to me inside there you acted like I was weird and stupid you thought I was your slave for a day but I’m not I’m  just a normal girl who doesn’t know where her parents are by this hour. Justin-I’m sorry. Tears poured out of your eyes as you sat down your front porch. Justin placed his arms around you as he hugged you as you were sitting down together. Justin-I’m sorry. U-Wow you finally have manners don’t you. You need a girl to cry to get them? You asked as you looked at him you rubbed your eyes as your eyes get wet and teary again. Justin-I wanted to tell you something else actually. U-What is that? You asked him as you get up and put his arms at the side. Justin-What did you do that for? U-Nothing just wanted to get some fresh air early in the morning. So what did you want to ask? Justin-Oh um, you know the dance this weekend right? U-Yeah. Why? Justin-Do you have someone to go with you? U-No I was planning not to go actually but I’m listening. Justin-Would you come with me to the dance? U-Are you seriously trying to seduce me? Justin winks and smiles with his beautiful lips glistening through the sun. Justin-No I just wanted to ask you to the dance. Are you free or what? U-Yeah I am so… Justin-Wanna go with me? U-I’ll think about it… Justin-Fine I’ll be right around the corner. As Justin turn around, I wanted to answer him already so I turned around and shouted-Justin! (---)-Justin! Who is the new person part calling out Justin’s name? Watch out for Part 4. Coming in a few minutes.

Part 4:

As Justin turn around, I wanted to answer him already so I turned around and shouted-Justin! (---)-Justin! >Start of Part 4:< (---)-Justin! The person calling out still keeps screaming. Justin turns around and sees the girl with the long blonde hair and hugs her. (---)-Long time no see partner. Justin-I missed you. (---)-Of course you do. You didn’t bother to call Justin’s name out again, guess maybe he decided to go to the dance with someone else. You went back up to your house and you decided to sit at the couch ‘til someone opened your door and you looked back and saw Justin there standing. Justin-Hey sorry bout that back there. U-It’s okay I don’t need to go to the dance. Justin-Huh? What did I do to you that you wouldn’t go to the dance with me? U-um pretty blondy might be looking for you outside don’t let her stay out to long. Justin-Oh your talking about Ivory huh? U-You don’t have to tell me her name you stupid dumbo. Justin-Oh she’s my sister. U-You have a sister! You looked at him with shocked eyes as you stared at him like he stared at you this morning. Justin-Surprise. U-Dude, you have a sister, you take care of a girl I don’t think so, but messing her up, I know your pretty good with it. You must have messed her up big time, am I right? Someone stepped inside the door and said-No your not right. Justin-Crystal this is Ivory my sister. Ivory-You are very wrong about my brother, he protects me all the time believe me, you look very pretty by the way. U-Thanks, by the way you moved here from where? Ivory-Oh England actually. I’m married I’m here on a business trip and I wanted to stop by and check on my brother. U-Oh well his pretty useful in scaring the pests away. Ivory-I hope that’s a nice job huh. Oh! She looks at her expensive watch and does the ‘I’m late’ look. Ivory-I have to go sorry about it I have a meeting to do in around 30 minutes I have to get back to the city. U-Oh wouldn’t you want some coco. Ivory-Sorry no I have to get going. She then heads towards Justin and hugs him one last time and then she leaves out. Justin-So how do you think of her? U-Very proper for some reason, the only question is why aren’t you like her? Justin-I am. U-really then why do you trash around here looking like that. Justin-I save the best for last. U-Whatever liar. Justin-I’m not lying believe me I don’t live in a place like this where I grew up. U-Dream all you want. Justin-So why did you call me then? U-well… I said as I turned around.>End< What will happen will she tell him what she really wants to say? What will happen next? Find out in Part 5 in a few minutes…