The New Kid

It Was The Middle Of September & School Had Started A Month Ago. You Already Made A Ton Of New Friends & Friends You've Had Since Day 1. On That Morning You Was In A Jolly Good Mood. You Was Nice To Everyone, You Felt As If It Was Going To Be A Good Day. You Soon Discovered A New Boy At The School ...

You : Today Is A Good Day. Don't Cha Think ?

Alisia : Yeah I Guess ..

You : What's Wrong With You ?

Alisia : Oh. I Didn't Tell You ..

You : No.. Tell Me What ?

Alisia : Me & Drew Broke Up .....

You : *Gasps* Why ? When ?

Alisia : Yesterday & I Finally Caught Him Cheating

You : Yall Was Too Cute But Oh Well Girl You Didn't Need Him Anyway. There Is Plenty Of Fish In The Sea :)

Alisia : Lol Thanks :)

It Was Lunch Time , & You & Alisia Had Walked In Turnt Up As Usual Lol. Fooling Wit Ya Friends & Making Beats At The Lunch Tables. You Guys Were Known As The "Cool Kids". You Had Seen A New Kid Sitting A Lunch Table Alone Eating The Nasty Lunch Food. So You Decided To Walk Over & Greet Yourself.

You : Hello. My Name Is Y/n. Are You A New Student Here?

EJ : Hi My Name Is EJ & Yes , I Started Today.

You : Well It's Nice To Meet You EJ :) I Hope You Make A Lot Of New Friends & Enjoy It Here.

EJ : Thanks. Your Sweet :)

It Was The End Of The Day & You Had Seen EJ At His Locker & Decided To Talk To Him.

You : Hey EJ !

EJ : Heeey ... ?

You : Y/n ...

EJ : Oh Yeah. Right.

You : So How Was Your First Day ?

EJ : It Was Cool. I'm Slowly Starting To Get Used To It.

You : That's Good. So I Guess I'll See You Tomorrow?

EJ : Yeah *While Closing His Locker*

You : Okay :) Bye !

You Had A Good Feeling About EJ. You Felt He Would Make A Good Friend & You Wanna Get To Know More About Him.

EJ's P.O.V •

She's Seems Like A Sweet Girl. I Wanna Know More About Her. I Think I ... Like Her. Idk I Just Met Her. I Can't Wait Till Tomorrow To See Her Pretty Smile & Gorgeous Eyes..

Hey ! This Ya Girl Kiarah. My Newest Imagine & Member To Mindless Behavior, EJ. I Hope You Liked It. Keep Voting!