Larry- (shower) part 1

"Alright babe I'll be back later! I love you!" Louis said to Harry as He kissed. 

"Alright I'll See you tonight!" Harry replied.

(Time skip because I'm lazy lolz)

"Babbee I'm hoomee!" Louis yells as He stumble though the door.

"Harryyyy where aree youuu?!?!"

Lou finally stumble up the stairs. Taking off his clothes as He goes. He gets to the top in his birthday suit, to hear that the shower is going.

" I'm all yours, I've got no control, no control

Powerless

And I don't care it's obvious

I just can't get enough of you

The pedal's down, my eyes are closed

No control" Lou opens the door to hear Harry's beautiful voice singing No Control. Which No doubt make him instantly hard! 

He walked over to the shower and stepped in behind Harry.  Harry was about to turn around but Louis pushed him up against the shower wall.

"Ahhh!! What the hell are you doing louis?!?!"

" Daddy wants to play baby! Please??"

Louis starts to kiss Harry's back, making Harry lean into Lou's touch. 

"Ohh G..god right there Lou!! " Harry yells alerting Louis He found his sweet spot. Louis starts kissing his way up to Harry ear.

" How about you tell daddy about your day sweethear! Did you think about me?" Lou says in a dangerously low voice!

"Y..Yeah I did, daddy!" 

"What were you doing when you were thinking about me?  Were you having 'fun' without daddy? Is your hand better than my tight, little hole?"

"No daddy."

Louis reaches around front of Harry and starts stroke him softly