Chapter 1

Destiny's POV

I was just getting in the house and it was 2am . Me and my home girls Jada and Shanti snuck out went to my boy bestfriend Rondo birthday party . I had a major headache and I was sleepy as hell . I had a good ass time at the party . It was this one guy that caught my eye he was fine and somebody told me his name was Dallas . I texted my bestfriend and told him I made it home safe, then I went to sleep .

The next day

I woke up got in the shower and took some medicine for my headache . I went downstairs and my mother was just finished making breakfast . Once I got in the kitchen my mother told me that she was about to leave and that she had got called into work today and she wouldn't be home until tonight . I told her okay and went back upstairs with my plate .

Once I got upstairs I hit my bestfriend Rondo up for plans . Me and Rondo been cool every since middle school . I love him like a brother and I feel like I can tell him everything . Rondo had texted me back and told me that he would be coming to pick me up in a hour . After I ate I took a shower did my hygiene and put on my Adidas joggers and a grey fitted tee with some Lebrons . I brushed my hair in a bun, put on my gold hoop earrings and sat on the bed watching television waiting for him to pull up .

30 minutes later

Rondo called me saying that he was outside and I grabbed my purse and my phone and quickly headed outside . Once I got in the car Rondo had Dallas riding with him . They both spoke to me and I started blushing hard but I had to keep my cool . I texted my home girl Jada and told her what happened and she told me that I need to stop being shy and get his number . I laughed at her message remembering her joking on me saying I was drooling all over him lastnight . I asked Rondo where we were going he said that he was going to pick my other home girl Shanti up and then we was going back to his crib to watch movies . Shanti and Rondo has been dating for 2 years and they can't get enough of each other .

Once we picked up Shanti we was at Rondo house and I seen my favorite lady, his mother . His mother is one of the cool moms and she treat me like I'm one of her own . I gave her a hug and we carried a small conversation then I headed back in the living room where Rondo and the rest of them were . Rondo had put in a scary movie and the house was dark . It felt kind of awkward because Shanti and Rondo was all hugged up while me and Dallas was just sitting there looking confused . Then out of the blew he asked me what my name was and he started to carry a conversation with me but I was shy . Dallas seemed like a very cool guy though . All of a sudden a scary part came on and I jumped on him and I started holding him tight . I felt embarrassed so I scooted to the other side of the couch and Dallas busted out laughing .

Dallas POV

I ain't gone lie shawty cute as hell and I think she feeling a nigga on the low but she's just shy . I seen her at the party lastnight looking like she wanted to say something to me but I don't know why it ain't like a nigga bite . I'm not the relationship type of nigga because so many bitches then fucked me over . Shawty seem like she got a personality that'll change a niggas feelings towards relationships .

I can tell that Destiny was still acting shy so I scooted beside her and put my arm around her making sure to hold her tight . After that I guess she started to not be shy no more and she started talking to me . She told that she seen me lastnight and that she think I'm cute . We sat there for the rest of the movie hugged up and by the end of the night she gave me her number . My ass is damn sure going to be using it .

*

*

*

*

*

That was the beginning what y'all think ?