Prologue

A highly polished fingernail beckoned him forwards, glinting the ruby red of danger in the moonlight. Her peridot eyes with their lush thick lashes fluttered alluringly, coaxing him right in. Chili hued lips brushed his neck before smothering his mouth with the kiss that would take his life. He sank to the floor, choking, and writhing in agony while she laughed mercilessly.

Another pretty boy gone to waste. Men and boys alike were powerless to resist her voluptuous figure and raven hair which fell past her icy white shoulders. Eyes of celadon watched delightedly as they fell for her charms and looked stricken when she showed her true form. Claw like hands stroked their skin softly before clamping in and releasing blood. Venom dripped from her pouty lips into the hapless victim as she kissed each one. Rosalind's shrill cackle rang out when her poison spread through his veins, and all he could do was to close his eyes and hope that the end would come quickly...

'Schoolboy dead of blood poisoning." The headline blared. I scanned the rest of the article, reading that the total death toll was now six. Six teenage boys had perished in the past week, supposedly of a high quantity of an unknown toxin found in their bloodstream.

Oh, as if. This was the work of a witch. I'm descended from a line of Wiccans myself and know the signs. The fact that all those who had died were all male gave the game away. Witches were often beautiful, and disguised themselves as pretty teenage girls to conceal the darkness inside with a flawless exterior. Who would ever suspect a sweet faced teenage girl of being an evil enchantress?

A/N - Don't forgot to comment if you liked it :)