The Sky

Those cloudy days when you were a kid and staring up into the slow moving clouds in the sky and thought if other things besides birds flew up there.

One day when the clouds roared through out the sky and shooting bright lights of beams hitting the sky and earth, I was running home from school that day and it was raining so hard that even the near by river was over flowing. As I was running by there was a fish that looked odd...

As I stared at it for a few seconds,  the wind was blowing and the lights were running across the sky, this fish was just flopping on the floor out of water across the street near the overflooded river, so I decided to throw him back into the river. When I got to the fish... I just stared at him while standing above him as my yellow rain jacket was going crazy and flying in different directions because of the powerful winds. I looked at him and fish's scales glimmered and shinned more brighter than any gem I have ever seen, and the shiniest thing I have ever seen was a Diamond.

The fins on this fish were shiny and see through and it seemed extremely long for a fish... I knew this because I have many fish back at home with my grandpa, and my grandpa was a fishermen. So I am no stranger to fish. The head of the fish was very thin and it looked like as if the fish shined different colors of purple, pink, blue, and green.

As I realized the weather was getting worse I decided to pick the fish up carefully and throw him back into the river. As I picked the fish up and took him to the over flowing river and threw him into the river something happened...

As the fish touched the surface of the river, the fish just skipped across the river as if you were trying to skip a stone across a body of water. But in stead the fish flapped his fins and took off into the sky... and that was the first time I saw a sky fish...