Prologue

The view of my world was completely different before I met Harry. I thought our lives were supposed to go one way, that we all had a path to take. But that isn't true. Life is so crazy. I never thought I would fall in love with Harry, I never thought I would be able to touch him or love him. But I have. I never thought love would be grand that it is in the movies, but I was wrong. It is. It is so amazing. But yeah it sucks. Love isn't one way or another. It's many things, things that hurt. It is not one path, it's many, and love is so complicated that I will never be able to grasp on to what I felt for him, I never will.

I didn't really know much about love. I didn't have much luck in this big world, I didn't matter for so long. I had cared for people and fallen in love more than once. I have ended up alone a hand full of those times, which is most. I tried to be the best me. I tried to be happy all the time. But after being betrayed and lost for so long. You feel so alone. I didn't ever feel complete until Harry. Even all the heartbreak I had to endure, I would never take it back.

Harry had the whole world at his feet. He was a rock star, he had loads of money, and millions of fans. Men and Women would flow into his life and wish for one night alone with him and just so many would be granted. He never intended to be so alone, but he wounded up alone and sad. Harry had everything, he had loved ones and he had amazing love stories. He had everything until he met me. I changed everything for him like he did for me, suddenly all the money and the fame didn't mean anything to him. I did.

Even though I didn't know how to properly love, I loved him with everything I had, and I hoped to god that would be enough even though sometimes it wasn't. I hated that I wasn't enough, not for him but for me. I didn't feel enough to love someone else and that stopped me from having what I truly wanted.

No one knew how I felt about myself, I was always too scared to tell anyone how I truly felt, but when he'd touch me, hold my hand. It's like he understood everything, it's like he trusted me to be truthful, to share the truth even when it was scary, and I couldn't ask for more than his love.

He cared so much for me and I couldn't live without him, every moral in my life blew up in my face because the only thing I really wanted was to be in his arms.

Throughout all the shit we went through. I knew one thing. I was bound to love him.