Prologue

I was back from an assassination mission to kill some group of an S-rank rougues.
I walked to Konoha gates to see Izumo and Kotetsu taking a nap,'Sleeping in the middle of their duties,how irrresponsible'i thought to myself while walking towards the hokage tower to report the mission which was of course a succes,i teleported  in front of the hokage office and knocked a few times before i heard a faint "come in"
I opened the door and bowed respectfully,not noticing the stares from everyone in the office,the boys drooled (except a certain uchiha)and the girls was surprised i,somehow looked familiar to them 'so they didn't figure out who i am?that makes me hate myself for once calling them friends'
"Tsunade-sama,the mission was a succes,i killed the rougues,they weren't a threat for the village"
"As expected,so please if you don't mind give me the report within 2 days,dismissed!"
"Hai!"i said before disappearing in a black cherry petals.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Oi,granny Tsunade who was that girl she looked familiar,'ttebayo!"the blonde Jinchuriki said/yelled.
"It doesn't matter Naruto,after all Sasuke-kun is back we should celebrate"Ino said hugging Sasuke's arm tightly.
"You're right Ino"Karin said with venom while she grabbed Sasuke's over arm.
"That will be a pain in the ass"thought the duckbutt,but he just said his famous word "hn"
"Yosha!Let's go to Ichiraku dattebayo!"
Naruto said loudly.
"Shut up Naruto you're making my ears bleed!"the four eyes Uzumaki said as she closed her ears.
"But Naruto you're going to pay since Sasuke's your friend"said the weapon master smirking while everyone nodded their heads in agreement.
"Eh?!"
--------------------------------------------------------
I was walking down in Konoha streets to receive a death glares filled with hatred and some look of disgust while some kids throw some stones at me yelling things like "Monster" or "Heartless",well i never care about them anyways,i put my hands in my pocket while walking to Ichiraku,he was the only person who never turn his back on me.
When i got there i heard my old 'friends'talk about something that i was curious about,
So i hid my chakra and listened to the conversation.
"I wonder why Sakura-chan didn't came to welcome us,i am sure she know about us coming"
'Yes i knew from the beginning'
"Naruto,we left all left without her to find Sasuke so what do you expected her to do?to wait for us to come and simply say 'Welcome home'??"The pineapple head asked in a isn't-that-obvious tone.
'Well that's  true'
"I am pretty sure she is still naive Shikamaru,she will just do this she maybe didn't know"The pig said.
'You think so?'
"So she didn't change?"the uchiha smirked.