((( Chapter I )))

It was the time after Masked Madara declared war against the Five Great Nations, Naruto went to the secret cave where he laid the lifeless bodies of former jinchuuriki Yugito, Yagura, Roshi, Han, Utakata and Fu.

"I'll do my secret jutsu that has been remained secretive for a long time in the world of ninjas." Naruto said. 'SAGE OF SIXTH PATHS POWER JUTSU!!!'

Naruto used the secret jutsu and awakened the former jinchuuriki as they opened their eyes, each of them has a sharingan in the right eye while the rinnegan in the left eye. No one had any idea where did Naruto recovered the lifeless bodies of six former jinchuuriki.

"Finally." Naruto said. "You six have finally awakened."

Later, Naruto stoop up in the rocky cliffs outside of the cave and noticed the sunrise.

"It's time." Naruto said. "Marks the beginning of the Sixth Paths era."

Yugito, Yagura, Roshi, Han, Utakata and Fu were standing beside Naruto.

Meanwhile, at the nearby base camp in the primeval forest. Kiba, Shino and Hinata were still failed to find Naruto.

"Did you find him?" Kakashi asked.

"We've tried but none of his shadow clone has sighted." Kiba said.

"If the shadow clones can't be seen, I say we can considered the Naruto is presumed dead." Kakashi said.

Tears fell down from Hinata's eyes.

"Naruto..." Hinata said.

"I'll try to sent a batallion of beetles to scouting around the forest to locate Naruto's body." Shino said. "We can't be sure if Naruto is confirmed dead."

"Me and Akamaru will go to my sister Hana and will try to make a deep search in the other primeval forests." Kiba said. "Now Madara has declared war because he already possessed seven of the tailed beast just as Temari and Kankuro had already informed us earlier."

"Let's just hope Naruto is still alive." Ino said. "He's probably hiding in order to prevent him from being caught by the Akatsuki."

"Sakura is in the medical base camp." Kakashi said. "Lee and Sai were also going on a search party to find Naruto and so as Neji and Tenten."

"Our focus is preparing armaments for the upcoming war." Shikamaru said.

"Shikamaru has a point." Choji said. "Not only White Zetsus will be our opponents, but also reanimated shinobis as well. I don't wanna see Naruto being reanimated."

Everyone silent and deadpanned.

"That's one thing that would cause more worse than we expected." Kakashi said.

Meanwhile, Naruto, Yugito, Yagura, Roshi, Han, Utakata and Fu were traveling to dried riverbed as they stumbled a cloak person.

"Nice to see you again." The cloak person revealed to be Kabuto Yakashi, said.

"Kabuto! You scum again!" Naruto said.

"I don't know how you managed to bring back six former jinchuuriki that were captured and killed by the Akatsuki in the first place." Kabuto said. "But I will brought you some presents."

Kabuto summoned several coffins and opened.

"Nagato, Deidara, Sasori, Kakuzu and Itachi of the Akatsuki. Hayate Gekko and Asuma Sarutobi. Along with deceased ninjas from Hidden Cloud and Hidden Rain." Naruto said. "YOU SON OF THE CUR!!!"

"Damn it! You robbed the graves of the fallen ninjas!!!" Fu said.

"Reanimation Jutsu!" Yagura said.

"That guy is Orochimaru's right-handed man." Han said. "Just as I suspected."

"Hehehehe. By the way, there was one more present that I brought here." Kabuto said.

Kabuto brought reanimated Hidan.

"Former Akatsuki member!! Hidan!!!" Naruto said.

Yugito and Fu grew their tick marks.

"NOT THAT SON OF CUR!!!" Yugito and Fu shouted angrily.

"You're no match." Kabuto said. "Tobi already have seven of the tailed beasts."

"What makes you think that you and Tobi would started this war and now you started acting playing God of Warzone." Naruto said. "You think that this war means destruction and turned the ninja world into wasteland. There's no way in hell that I could let that happened!"

"Then, it's your funeral." Kabuto said as he ordered the reanimated shinobis to attack  Naruto and his colleagues.

"Here they come!" Fu said.

"Fighting the reanimated ninjas would be more difficult." Roshi said. "We must stopped that man from doing some unexpected motives."

Just then, Temari and her squad showed up.

'WIND SCYTHE JUTSU!!!' Temari said as she blowed the reanimated ninjas with her giant fan.