The Beginning of Every Timeline

Let me introduce myself first. My name is Aves, a scientist, natural and astral physicist. Believe it or not I invented something miracle that might change the whole world, the "time window", a window that allows you to see every single thread of time- past, present, future, even different timelines, using a time witness object, an item that belongs to a specific time. The military uses my time-space-reaping window to save us from 'bad time travelers from the future', we can even see different timelines just like "where"they came from or going to.

Jenny, my girlfriend,an OB/GYN and a biology scientist too. This freak is the one who gave meaning to my life. She proved that science can't solve everything. Though physics can answer almost all questions suspended on Earth there's one thing we can't give an answer... fate."

This is the beginning of every timeline of my existence.

"Aves," she called out my name along the stairs of the laboratory and walked down by the aisle.

 "We already finished our 'IVF artificial womb' project! Let's go for a date?!" she said as she placed down her lab gown on a messy paper-filled table.

"Aves," she called out again. "Are you really busy down there?"

"Wait babe, I'm finishing something... a smaller time machine--" Jenny interupted me by cuddling behind me. Her bare skin swooped along my lab gown perfectly fitted on my body.

"You're getting insane again," she laughed and kissed my cheek.

"We're both insane," I raised my eye brows naughtily as I stared on her. 

Jenny raised her left brow,  placed her fist on her waist, and pouted on me. 

"All right, I'll just fix myself and we'll go," I kissed her pouting lips.

From home to workplace we're always together. We started to live in our own self-so-called home when her mother died. Its sad to know her family background. Her mom was accused to be mentally illed for telling a story that the father of her baby was a time traveler. While Jenny's father was never been seen, even a glimpse, only stories from her mother she knew. Yes,  a time travelling dad. Who knows? Once a time machine was invented, time travelers will exist in any points of time. Through science, no one is crazy as everyone is crazy.

On our way to the movie house an astrayed man took my attention as he smiled on us. I ignored the man and continued chatting with Jenny but then he followed us pulled the tip of my polo shirt. I turned around and gestured that I don't give alms. 

But he's not asking for alms.

Instead, he handed me a phone.

Without taking the phone on his hand I examined it. Well, the phone is not bad and still in shape, not too out dated nor not too updated.

"No thanks sir, I think you need it most," I swayed my head and gave thanks.