ABOUT LAST NIGHT

SANDARA'S POV

I was standing in front of the mirror when the ringing of my phone interrupted my train of thoughts. I blinked my eyes as my hand rested on the zipper in front of my blouse, before turning my head to the blinking gadget on top of my bed—It was my bestfriend, Chaerin, calling me.

I reached for it and swiped on the screen to answer it.

"Did you really end it with him?" No greetings, she went straight to the point. I smiled and went to the dresser, reaching for the tube of lipstick on top of it with my phone still on my ear. "I mean, six years and just like that?" Chaerin continued.

I sat on the chair and started swiping the red lipstick on my lips. "It was a mutual decision, Chae. Its not like I was the only one who agreed to do it," I said and smacked my lips together.

I heard her sigh from the other line. "What happened? What went wrong?"

"Nothing went wrong. We just felt like we have nothing more to give to each other, thats it."

"As simple as that?"

"Yes."

She cursed from the other line and I know, she did not believe this kind of reasoning. "I don't think so, Park Sandara." As predicted. "You are one hell of a crazy girl, and those that are close to you are well aware of that."

"I know," I said followed by a chuckle.

"You are aware that even him knows that, right?"

"Yes." I sighed. "Just let us do whatever we want, Chae. We are already adults who make decisions on our own," I said and ran my fingers on the length of my hair.

She was silent for a while before I heard her heaved a sigh. "I just think you are making a very rash decision now. I can only hope, this is not one of your crazy antics. We've been friends for too long, Dara. I have this strong feeling that you are up for some craziness again."

"Chae."

"Alright, I get it. You can't blame me. I know that you are, after all, a girl of curiosities," she said making me chuckle. She joined me afterwards, lightening the mood. "Anyway, where are you now?"