Chapter 1

Kara's POV

        In the middle of August of 2009 my mom and I argued about moving to AUSTRAILIA for a year. I didn't want to leavemy friends. We argued for 3 and a half hours. After arguing with her I went to my room and listened music.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           "Kara pack your bags, we are leaving tomorrow. Also turn your music down!"

        I packed my bags and turned my music down. I am still mad at her but I don't want to make her mad. I love her and I'm doing this to make her happy, so I geuss I'm going to Austrailia.

        I ended up falling asleep, and before I knew it was morning. We were leaving at noon so I got up and ready. I'm still not happy about it. Noon came faster then I antiapated. We left for the airport. Our flight was at one thirty. I was not looking forward to going to Austrailia. I do love Austrailian accents so thats a good thing. 

        When we got to Austrailia I got a little nervous. I had trouble making friends, mostly because everyone thinks I'm weird. I geuss that was true.I listened to a lot of Daughtry, Green Day, Nickleback, and Bon Jovi and everyone thought was the weirdest thing about me. Plus I don't think I'll fit in very well. Evryone at this school is going to be Austrailian and I'm a Canadian.

        I was not looking forward to going to this school. My alarm went off at 6:30am. I got up and jumped in the shower. when I was out of the shower I got dressed. I listened to Daughtry until it was 7:30. After I turned off my music I grabed my phone and left my room. I ate breakfast, then started to walk to school.

          When I got on school property a blonde haired blue eyed boy ran over to me and introduced himself. 

       "Hi! I'm Luke Hemmings. I can show you around school if you want." he asked me a little nervous. 

           "I'm Kara, yeah that would be great." was all I managed to say. He is really good looking. After I said yes he seemed realeved.