Abuse, Moon Goddess & Mates

I woke up to the sun peeking through my curtains and strong arms encircling my waist, strong arms that I may never feel again. I felt my heart clench at the thought of that. I slowly slipped out of bed so I wouldn't wake up Jonathan and headed straight to the bathroom. I had a nice hot shower and put on the clothes I had on yesterday. I opened the bathroom door and realised that Jonathan was still sleeping so I tip toed towards his cabinet and grabbed a piece of paper and a blue pen. I wrote down,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!! I've gone home, when you wake up make sure you dress nicely because we're not going to school today. I have a surprise for you. I'll come and pick you up. :) - Love H xx 

I folded up the paper and wrote his name at the top, I quickly went downstairs and cooked him some breakfast consisting of hash browns, bacon, egg, sausages and a stack of pancakes with orange juice. I put the tray down next to the paper and a vase of fresh roses that I had a pack member pick up for me. 

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could in the hopes of reaching my home in time. You see here in our werewolf community you would think that we would all be living under the same roof but no that is not necessarily true. Each werewolf family has their own house, however they are all built close together kind of like townhouses but a bit more spacious. I try and avoid going to my own home because it only brings me pain. My parents don't care about me, I am merely a burden to them. My brother is a whole other story completely, he abuses me. He hits me and punches me regularly, he gives me permanent scars to remember each time he abuses me, I am his personal punching bag. I don't know what’s wrong with him, he's gone completely crazy. One minute he's the fun, overprotective brother and then the next he is a mutt gone mad. My sister was lucky enough to escape while she still could, I just wish I would have that sort of luck. 

Nobody knows about my brothers abuse or my cheating parents. It's quite obvious they never loved each other, how they even got married and had children of their own is beyond me. To the humans  we are the rich and famous Coldon family who own Coldon Enterprises the most prestigious/successful groups of companies to ever exist. To the werewolves we are the famous Coldon family who are under the protection of the Alpha's family and who's daughter caught the eye's of the soon-to-be Alpha. BUT this is all a façade... we are not the perfect family, far from it actually which is why I avoid them like the plague.

When I entered through the front door of my house it was eerily quiet, I prayed to every god out there that they were all asleep but luck is never on my side because as soon as I stepped through the mahogany doors a large black figure blocked my way.

“Oh so the brat decides to finally show up. What were you doing? Out whoring around, spreading your legs? I couldn’t imagine you doing anything else.” I heard my vile brother sneer.

"I was with my boyfriend."

"Who would want an ugly bitch like you for a girlfriend? I mean look at you.. nasty" My brother scrunched up his face in disgust as he looked me over. 

"Are you done now? I've got places to be." 

"Not so fast you little punk, how dare you back chat me? Where has this new burst of confidence surge from? No wait, don't tell me...that Alpha wannabe is your mate? Well with the look your giving me I'm guessing you don't know yet. I hope he isn't, I want you go through more pain you deserve it." He gave me the most chilling smile and laughed evilly before he grabbed my head and smashed is against the wall. He delivered punch after punch to my ribs, my screams echoed through the whole house but no one could hear me. This time he was very angry, he never took it this far but alas here he was about to take me to my grave. 

He grabbed my arm and cracked it in 3 places, for the last detail to his broken masterpiece he got a vase off the table and threw it at my head with so much force that I thought I was going to die. The white glass shattered against my head cutting every piece of skin visible, the rich crimson blood flowed out of my body and surrounded my battered self. This was the worst it's ever been, he took it too far even he knew that because as soon as our eyes connected I saw a flash of regret which was quickly replaced by a menacing expression.