chapter 1

It was a normal day I got up to go to school I took a shower and changed into a black tank top and shorts with my red and white vans. I walk downs stairs to meet my mom putting on her makeup in the bathroom. **** I arrive to school and see my best friend jade it was the last day of school before summer break.

" so what do you want to do this summer"

"We have to hang out"

"definitely "

The first bell rang

"I see you after school" jade says

"Ok"

****

During lunch I get a slip to go to the office. 'That's funny I never get called out'. When I arrive at the office I see my aunt Karen sitting there

"What are you doing here,I thought you were in Australia"

" I was on a business trip to California"

"So what are you doing here"

"Oh honey I'm sorry to tell you this but after your parents dropped you off at school they got in a car crash"

" what" I cry out

" I'm sorry sweetie,but I've come to take you to the hospital to see them I hear it was pretty bad"

****

When we arrived at the hospital I walked into there room and saw them both on there beds"

"Katie" my mom says

"Yes" I walked over to her tears rushing down my face

"I am so proud of you" she says with tears rushing down her face.

"And I want you to know that I will always love you and that you will have to go live with your cousin Michael and aunt Karen"

"I'm moving?!?!?!"

" I'm afraid so dear"

" but what about jade"

"I'm sorry Michael and Karen are your only reatives left"

"But but"

"I know it's tough honey but I don't think we are going to make it , I love you and I will always love you"

That was the last time I got to talk to her before they passed away.

A/n
(Hi please check out my fan page on twitter @sarah_sonjay)
Hey everyone so that is chapter 1 and I hope you love my story don't give up it gets  more exciting the father you read,please read it and share it with all your friends comments or suggestions please leave them in the comments and if you like my story please vote

Ps: let's try to get 200 views for this chapter