Chapter 1: First meeting

Picture of Sienna Rose>>>>>

Sienna's POV:

Ugh, this is so boring. I am currently at a wedding reception, and am clearly not having fun at all. Don't get me wrong, I love parties and go to each and every one that I am invited to. I'm just not in the mood today, and want to get out of here as soon as possible.

My head starts to hurt due to the blaring music. I'm pretty sure people from a mile away can hear it. "Sienna come dance with us! Our jam's playing!", yelled my cousin Ashleen. Some of you are probably wondering why my cousin has an Indian name. Well, I'm actually half Indian. My moms a Sikh, while my dad is Italian. I can speak both languages, and am totally in love with both the Indian and Italian culture.

"I'm not in the mood Ashleen. Go dance with Lily." Lily was another cousin of mine from my dad's side of the family. "Ugh, fine. Your so boring." With that said, Ashleen left. I just rolled my eyes at her comment. I was known as the party animal, but I was just not feeling it today for some reason...

Sitting alone at my table, I took out my phone and started scrolling through my Instagram feed. I'm so obsessed with this app, and can never seem to stop stalking people on it. Just kidding.

As I was going through Kylie Jenner's account, I felt the chair beside me being pulled out. I looked up, and locked eyes with the most beautiful man that I had ever seen. He had grayish black eyes, a well defined jawline, a straight nose, perfect lips, and his hair almost looked jet black, as it was gelled up.

I couldn't stop staring at him, being entranced by how gorgeous he looked. He was staring back at me, and I saw his face being pulled into a smirk.

"Do you like what you see princess?"

I quickly snapped out of my trance, and gave him a flat look.

"Oh please, I've seen better."

He looked unconvinced by my answer, and was about to say something before I interrupted him.

"By the way, do I even know you?"

  He gave me another one of his smirks. "Unfortunately not princess, but I have a feeling you will get to soon. He extended out his hand for me to shake. "I'm Hunter Black." I hesitantly put my hand in his. "My name is Sienna Rose." He nodded his head and just as I was about to pull my hand away, he took it and placed a kiss on it. I blushed at his sweet gesture, and then quickly pulled my hand away from him.He chuckled at my reaction.

I excused myself from him, and quickly went to the restroom. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I have brown/black long hair, green eyes, and full lips. I look a lot like my mom, but I get my eye colour from my dad. I then started to re-apply some of my makeup. I fixed my hair and started to leave the restroom.

As I walked out, I felt a hand being placed on my mouth and was suddenly pulled into a closet. I started to panic in fear, wondering why and who pulled me inside. The lights were turned off, so I couldn't make out who was the one to do this. Before I screamed, the lights turned on, and in front of me stood Hunter.

I was confused at first, but once I saw the amusement in his eyes, my confusion was replaced with anger. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I was getting really pissed, and wanted to know why he even brought me in here. He simply laughed at my reaction and said,"I just wanted to talk to you." What the hell? Is he on crack or something? "Why the hell would you pull me into a closet if you just wanted to talk to me? Like you almost gave me a heart attack!"

He still looked at me with amusement in his eyes, but then his eyes started to rake over my body. He checked me out from top to bottom, his gaze lingering on my chest for a little too long for my liking.

"Hello?! My eyes are up here."He looked into my eyes, and I could see the lust in them. He took a step towards me, and I started to back up until I hit the wall behind me. My mouth suddenly went dry, as he was really close to me now. He brought his hand up and cupped one of my cheeks. All I could do was stare back into his eyes, unable to say anything. Suddenly his lips were on mine.

It all happened so fast. He was kissing me so passionately that for a second, I forgot about my surroundings. I kissed him back with the same urgency. He asked for entrance, which I didn't allow. He then bit down on my lip, which took me by surprise. Not missing the opportunity, he slid his tongue into my mouth, starting to explore every corner. Our tongues wrestled for a while before we both pulled away to catch our breaths. I closed my eyes and put my head against the wall while Hunter placed his head on my shoulder. We were both breathing heavily. I closed my eyes and thought about what I had just done. I JUST MADE OUT WITH A GUY THAT I MET LESS THAN 20 MINUTES AGO! Okay, something was definitely wrong with me.

I opened my eyes to see Hunter staring at my with an unknown expression in his eyes. I couldn't really make out what it was, as it was quickly replaced by his smirk.

"I knew you couldn't resist me." I looked at him with confusion written all over my face. He started to walk away, but before leaving, he turned around to look at me. "That was fun, but I'd like to take things a little further next time." He winked at me, and left me standing there with my jaw dropped open. Okay, what the hell just happened???

HEY EVERYONE! Well this is my very first book so I'm sorry if there are mistakes. Please let me know in the comments about any mistakes you find. I hope you enjoy this book and I'll try my best to update often.
Thanks for Reading!