Chapter 1

Nialls Point of View

*Gulp* Here I am alone at Nando's. I decided sitting around my flat wasn't going to do anything. Harry, Zayn, and Liam are gone out doing who knows what and Louis and I hadn't talked since the band had broken up. So here I am al alone munching on the one food that might make some of my problems dissapear long enough for me to eat. I finsh and order my dessert. The waitress skips to and from my table everytime she speaks to me. I take out my phone and tweet "Nandos :) Yum" my dessert comes shortly. I decide to stay long past my welcome. I had already finished a full appetizer entree and two orders of cheesecake. I was too full to eat anymore but the staff was afriad to tell me to leave. As if on cue Louis walks through the corridor. I gasp and try to hide myself behind a menu but I realize he must've saw my tweet. He walks to my table upon seeing me and asks to sit down. I nod unsure of what to say. After the fight we had a few moths ago there is so much tension between us. He starts asking me random questions. "Remeber that time I locked Liam and Zayn in the recording studio?" I have no clue of what he is talking about but I still nod and let out a chuckle. "I'm really sorry Ni." He says quietly. He gets up and wraps his arms around me. "I am too Louis." I manage to say. It has been far too long and to behonest I had been hiding the fact that I miss him so much more than I had thought. I tell him that I cant eat anything else. He laughs at the irony, considering its rare when I'm not hungry. We head back to his flat and he pops some popcorn and we watch a movie. Lord of The Rings. We talk through most of it. "I miss hanging out with you Ni" he chuckles. "I miss hanging out with you too Lou." I agree "That rhymes!" He jokes. I laugh. I begin to get tired and start to leave when he stops me? "Want to have a sleepover!!?" He yells in such a childish voice I burst out laughing. "I think I'm going to head home tonight." I murmer. He gives me the saddest look he can manage. "Pwease Ni." "Fine." I say tackling him. I start to tickle him and he starts shaking and giggling he is causing a scene and the fans outside must be able to hear him. "Surrender!" I yell. "Never!" he yells back flipping me over. Wow he has become strong. I stare at him while he is giggling on the floor beside me. He has been working out. I have always found Louis attractive and I love him. We talked about dating once. I never answered. It ended up tearing us appart. He lifts me up bridal style and walks me to his room plopping me down on the bed. "Niall." He says in a tone so serious it scares me. "What?" I sputter. "Your hair is messy!" he yells and bursts out laughing. He lays down his head on my stomach. I get a tingly feeling. I ignore it and we fall asleep like this.

***

I wake up alone "Louis?" I yell. "Down here!" he responds. I put on a pair of Louis' jeans and one of his polo sihrts (which he rarely wears) and walk down stairs to see the biggest mess ever. "I made you pancakes Ni!" I explode with laughter. I look at a stack of pancakes that dont look half bad considering how much of a terrible cook he is. He grabs a pancake and smashes it in my face. it falls apart and he takes it off leaving a bit of debris on my cheek. this makes him laugh. "Take it off!" I yell jokingly. He eats it off of my cheek. I blush and he winks at me. "Am I crushing on Louis?" I think to myself, staring at his beautiful sea green eyes. They have  atint of blue in them which makes them just as special as he is. " Why I don't know why don't you ask him..." He says to me. Oh my gosh I must've accendently said that out loud. He laughs and kisses me on the cheek before running upstairs to get dressed. I blush like mad and take a seat on his couch. Speechless and unsure of what to say when he comes back down.

**

What do you think of my first chapter!? 10 comments ten votes? I'd like to get some feedback on whether you like it or not and maybe some ideas too!