The Life Of Jack, Ch: 1 The Daily Life Of Jack Frost.

Disclaimer : I do not own Rise Of The Guardian, or any of the characters. I only own the plot.

Italics - is thoughts.
Bold - is memory/dreams.
Bold and italics - is Jack talking to you.

"Get up you worthless peace of shit!"

"I'm up! I'm up, Pitch just give me a minute to get-"

Crash!

"Hay!"

That was close. That beer bottle almost hit my head that time. Well I'd better see what he wants before he axially dose hit me with one. I sure don't want that again.

"What is it dad? Do you want more beer or something?"

"Yup, that's me the kid who almost got a beer bottle chucked at his head. My name is Jack Frost and yes my father is the one who did just chuck a beer bottle at my face. His name is Pitch. What a nice name it goes so well with his attitude, don't you think? Well anyway, tomorrow is my first day of my freshman year of high school. I've always been what my dad called home schooled. It really is torcherd. Any where from the beating's when ever I get the answers wrong or even if I get them right. To the torture of not being able to eat for days because he locked you in the cellar chained to a wall farthest from the stairs. I am going to be so happy to go to a real school.

"What are you standing there for! Get up off your ass and get me some beer! Kid!"

" Ok! Ok, I'm heading out the door right now to get you your dame beer"

Jack said dodging another beer bottle that came heading for his head.

Wow I'm getting better every day at dodging those beer bottles.

"Ok dad, I'll be back in a bit!"

Not that he'll even care.

"Make sure you bring me beer!"

Of course all he cares about is the beer, not me!

So jack walked out of the front door and onto the snow covered payment with no shoes on. When he heard the door lock.

Oh shit, im locked out again!

"Hay dad, this isn't funny let me in!

"Not Until you get me beer!"

"But dad you know I can't buy beer, I'm only fifteen!"

"Oh well, you are not allowed in to the house Until you ether come of age to buy beer, or you find a way to buy me beer now!"

Jack stud their and thought for a minute and then he said

"Can I at least have my school bag."

"Fine, hear. Now get of the property until you get me my beer!"

Pitch opens the door and hands Jack the bag. Once Jack grabs the bag Pitch slams the front door shut and locked it.

It's a good thing he doesn't know I have a house key . looks like I'll have to wait until dark to go through the front door. Too bad are yard is fenced in, or I could have just gone through the back door and sneak up stairs. Oh well it looks like I'll just have to wait then. Maybe I'll go to the park. I haven't been there in a while.

When Jack got to the park he noticed that it was vary quite and there was a thin layer of frost on the ground. He walked over to the swings and brushed one off.

Hopefully it won't be too long until dark. It's getting really cold hear and my feet are purple I hope that isn't frostbite.

An hour passed and Jack's fingers where starting to turn purple as well. The sun would set in another two hours, but Jack needed to go home, into the warmth of his room.

It's okay I just have to wait a little bit longer than I can sneak through the front door and hopefully without Pitch noticing get up stairs to my room.

A half-hour passed and Jack finely decided to go back to his house. Even though the sun won't set until a hour and a half, Jack had to get worm. So he forced hes frostbitten feel and hands to work long enough to him home undetected from Pitch just long enough to into his bed. Then and only then can he pass out.

When Jack got to the front door he almost passed out. Trying to pursue the dizziness to go away for just a little while.

If I could just get the dame key to fit in the d-... Yes! Finally! Ok now just to get to-... Shit!

"Where do you think your going you peace of shit!"

"Um, just to my room."

"Not anymore!"

"Wate wha-!"

All Jack saw was the ground coming closer to him then his sight was gone. What he hurd after that was a defining crack and his father laughing in the background as everything else whet quite.

In the next episode of: THE LIFE OF JACK. Will Jack wake-up? if he does will he remember what happened to him and If he does, how will he cope? Toon in to find out on the next existing episode of: THE LIFE OF JACK ch. 2, Emergency!