Chapter 1

Mal pov (malaysia)

So today this is my first day of school (high school) and im not shy or afraid cuz the last time i get bullied was at middle school and it was funny the last time i stand up for myself the bully face was so afraid like pal as i was walking someone bumb into me and it was.....
(Pov ended)

No one pov
Someone bump into mal and it was singapore. As Mal get up to see who bumb into her she... she started to cry to see the country that bump into her was her ex boyfrend (lol kinda cringe went writing this ) she started to ran with tears in her eyes as fast as she could to school gate went she get up to the school she wipe her tears and explore the school a little for as for singapore he's face was shocked a little that he bumb mal he was about to say something but mal ran away (okay back to malay) she was exploring the school a little went she saw a garden
(Pov ended)

Mal pov
As i was exploring the school cause there weren't much country around and it was early i saw a garden there no one there so i check that place out and it was beatiful i saw a flower that its called bunga raya one of my fav. Its just that went I was small my parents garden also have the same flowers but  my parents died and i was under uk care then someone kidnap me and that was imperial japan but now im free . And i said to myself "the past is the past i cant do anything anymore" and suddenly a country pop out behind me...
(Pov ended)

No one pov
Mal look back of her shoulder and she saw a country that have a triangel and the colour is white and a blue stride also a red stride and 3 star over the triangel pointy thingy and a sun. "Hi my name is philipine short for phil" phil said to mal. "Nice to meet you phil im malaysia short for mal or malay and im new here" mal replied to phil " i really like your flower over left side of ur eye" phil said to mal just noded thank you to phil after a while phil bring mal to the principle for her locker number and her timetable after that they hang out for a while and go to they locker to grab they books and head on they own way to class.

(With the power of timeskip cause im lazy )

After they class ended the bell rings so mal and phil go to their lockers phil hangout with his boyfriend vietnam so mal take her lunch box and go to the garden the garden have a bench so she sat there eating her lunch while enjoying the view after she heard a voice she head over where the voice was and it was her old friend palestine. She was criying and have bruises on her face mal then rush to her old bestfriend that it was palestine. Palestine is shock to see mal here she the wipe her tears a shutter "M-Malay"  Mal then give her what wrong ?Mal face is also kinda worry
Palestine ask her to bring her to the nurse office so mal bring her to the nurse office after that palestine explain what wrong cause she know Mal gonna force her to tell  what wrong how she know cause she always get bullied and mal stand up for her after hearing what wrong mal was about to punch israel face but palestine manage to calm her down. Oh btw mal is the type that she is nice,generoes and also kinda pretty but if u hurt her love one or friend you basicilly umm let just say cha end up in a hospital and also she half tiger uwu.okay the story now ... after that pal (palestine)and mal hang out and since they have the same timetable after recess they hang out. Little did mal know someone are following them. "Mal mal mallllllllll" palestine saying with a worry tone "oh.. umm sorry i was daydreaming" mal say to pal to not worry tone. Pal gave mal the okayy... face. After the school end someone approach mal and also palestine already went home early cause mal was going to the locker and take some stuff okay umm back to mal now the person who approach was a country with a white kind of face but with cat ears and tail and a red circle it was nekomi was known as japan lil sister " hi mal-san i just wanted to know if you want  to join a club if yes meet me tomorow at recess" nekomi say to mal cause they are childhood friends went impearial japan colonised malaysia. Mal gave nekomi the okay hand sign. Mal then head to her home she lived alone but while she heading her way home she still feel like there someone still spying on her. She the yelled " show urself or i make you" then a country pop out from their hidding spot but the country have wing so as they head out they hidding spot the country then ran to malaysia and use both of their hand carriying mal using her shoulder. Mal yelled put me down you brat as mal was seeing the ground far away from her feet she then hissed a little cause she afraid of hight a little she the looked at the country that is carrying her shoulder she look up to see a country that has a red stride and a white stride. She then yelled  "put me down now" at the country then the country let down mal to the ground . Went mal was put to the ground she first then look at the ground to make sure that she is safe on the ground then she slap the unknown country and leg swipe the country and the country fall down mal hissed at the country and put her foot over the country wing to make sure he stay on the ground. "Ouch! Please have mercy on me!" The unknow yelled in pain went mal put his foot on his wing.mal then take her foot away from the country knowing they are hurt . "Fine,but tell me why you litterly spying on me and frinkin pull me off the ground and to the frinkin sky." Mal said to the country with a cold tone to unknown country "first let me introduce myself you frinkin tiger girl, im indonesia short for indo and first i saw you at school today and i wanted to be friends but i notice you were helping that country so i wait so i was going to talk to you but then i notice you entered the dark alley so as you shouted to show myself so i flew you to a safe place cause you were almost over the dark alley so umm yeah and btw i forgive you for hurting and also thank you for giving me mercy" indo replied to mal who was shock to heard that mal then said "since went sorry and also sorry for hurting you but next time dont litterly pull meh off the frinkin ground and btw im malaysia mal for short or malay" mal replied to indo then mal just walk away and go to her home leaving indo with his wing that its almost have a broken bone.

____________________________________
Hi guys hope you enjoy the chapter and i litterly write paper but didnt even follow it
And thank you for reading uwu                   wow 1292 words ain't bad okay umm byeee uwu