49.6

THE CANARY ISLANDS

Brian and Mia are walking along the beach before they stop to kiss. They walk back up to the house as they hear an engine before seeing a challenger. Dom and Nat get out of the challenger before Dom grabs Nat's hand. They walk over to Mia and Brian, who have smiles on their faces.

"Nice surprise," Brian says as he hugs his sister, while Dom hugs Mia before smiling at how big Mia's pregnant belly had gotten. "Crazy, right?" Nat and Mia go sit on the beach while Brian and Dom stay on the back porch.

"This is the happiest I've ever seen my sister and Nat," Dom says as he looks out at them. 

"It's because we're free," Brian tells him before he looks out at their cars. "You know, I want another shot."

"Yeah?" Dom asks as he turns to face him.

"Yeah. No wagers, nobody else. Just you and me, once and for all," Brian explains causing Dom to let out a laugh before looking out at the cars.

"You sure you can handle the disappointment?" Dom asks him with a smile.

"Are you?" Brian asks him back.

"All right, O'Conner," Dom says as he looks at him. "Let's see what you got."

Brian and Dom are out racing when Brian receives the call from Nat that Mia's water had broke. So, Brian and Dom are currently racing to the hospital. Brian gets in front of Dom as they go around a curve before Dom gets in front of Brian as they take the next curve. Brian passes Dom again as they race into town. Dom gets beside Brian, who gets in front of him as they turn down the road to the hospital.

"Señor O'Conner. Señor O'Conner!" A nun calls in Spanish as they get out of their cars. "Hurry! Come!"

"It's all right. I've got it," Nat tells the nun in Spanish as she rushes over. Nat then walks over to her brother, giving him a hug. "It's okay, you're just in time."

"You're going to be a great father, Brian," Dom says as he walks over, wrapping an arm around Nat.

"What makes you so sure?" Brian asks him.

"Because I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't," Dom answers him causing Brian to smile.

"Get in there. Go," Nat tells Brian.

"Brian," Dom says as Brian walks over to the nuns. Brian turns back to Dom and Nat. "Remember, the second you go through those doors, everything changes. Our old life is done." Brian nods before the nuns lead him inside. As soon as Mia sees him enter the room, she reaches a hand out to him. Brian takes her hand before kissing her.

SIX MONTHS LATER

DIPLOMATIC SECURITY SERVICE HEADQUARTERS

WASHINGTON, D.C.

Hobbs is sitting at his desk as he fills out a report for his latest job. Monica Fuentes walks into the office before dropping a file on his desk.

"You need to look at that," Monica tells him before he opens the file. "Berlin, 3:00 a.m. this morning. A team of drivers hijacked a military convoy."

"Toretto?" Hobbs asks her.

"Nope," Monica answers him.

"I ain't interested," Hobbs tells her.

"Yes, you are. Keep looking," Monica orders him before he opens the file back up. He flips through it until he comes across a picture of one Leticia Ortiz. "Do you believe in ghosts?"

 "Do you believe in ghosts?"