Jack Rabbit

Olivia lives in a small depressed town.The sun never shined.It was covered by grey clouds that would soon bring rain drops to people's faces.They would frown.The streets were black,white,and grey.There were no flowers.No animals.No smiles.People were strange.Some had bad tempers and some were suicidal.But Olivia was different.She wore bright colorful clothes wherever she went.She always had a smile on her face.She giggled and laughed.But that always got her into trouble.Nobody wanted to see that disgusting look on anyone's face,especially hers.She wondered why they called this place "Scarlet Town".The town had nothing that resembled the specific color.

   Although Olivia was a cheerful child,her parents weren't.In fact,they despised Olivia.They would abuse the child,hoping she would run away.One time,the parents got many complaints about Olivia.The constant door ringing drove them crazy.They decided to sew Olivia's lips together to form a frown.She was like that for two whole months.But the child never cared about what her parents did to her,she loved them very deeply.

  Olivia and her parents decided to go out while a massive thunderstorm was happening.They gave Olivia an umbrella,hoping she would get struck by lighting.Instead the bolts missed her multiple times.Her parents growled and grunted.On their way back home Olivia found a black stuffed rabbit.She picked it up and stared at its cold button eyes.

"Hey Ma!", Olivia shouted, "Can I keep it?"

"Ugh...just do what you please."said  the woman without turning back to see the object her daughter was holding.

  Olivia smiled big,showing all her white teeth.Her parents have never given her a stuffed animal or...anything...Olivia was sure she was going to take care of the black rabbit.She took it inside where it was warm.She decided to name it Stitches since he was stitched of many different patterns.

  Years past and Stitches grows fund of Olivia as they share a very strong connection.Whenever Olivia was hurt she would run to him.He'd listen to whatever she had to say.But she never thought he would torture her parents...

  Olivia slams the door behind her and slowly falls onto the floor.

"Oh...Stitches...it's awful..." she says as she sobs on the ground tears falling down her checks.Stitches listens to what Olivia had to say.He hated it when people would make Olivia cry.So he decided he would pay a visit to her parents that night...

  While Olivia was asleep, Stitches crept into her parents bedroom.He had a sharp object.It sparkled in the moon light.He got up on the bed and patted both of their shoulders.He wanted to see their terrified faces.But they ignored him.

HOW DARE THEY

He decided to start with the mother.He grabbed his knife and pointed it to her stomach.He slowly pushed it in.She awoke,feeling a stinging pain.She regretted doing so.She was horrified seeing the unpleasant sight of her stomach opening.She screamed awakening her husband.He screamed as well.Quickly,Stitches gouged the father's eyes out.Blood squirted everywhere.Stitches then pushed the knife inside his throat.Stitches got a hold of another knife and stabbed the woman's stomach again.Splitting her belly button and exposing her organs.Both yelled louder.Stitches hated the way they screamed so he decided to cut their tounges into four small cubes and pushed the knife deep into their mouths until they stopped moving.One.Two.Three...

  The next morning,Olivia couldn't find her parents."Ma! Pa!" she would yell.She stopped yelling when she found their bedroom.There was a new color that wasn't black,white,or grey......red......

  Stitches hid Olivia's parents in the attic.He took out their organs and filled their bodies with stuffing.He sewed different patterns of cloth onto their skin and replaced their eyes with buttons to make them look just like him...

  Everyone in the neighborhood had heard of what had happened to Olivia's parents.They said the rabbit should go back from where it came from,HELL.But Olivia didn't care.She loved Stitches and that was all she needed.So she lived alone with Stitches without any parents....

  More years past and Olivia began to grow into a teenager.She had made friends and life was looking a whole lot better.People believed that becoming friends and nice to Olivia,you would live and not get killed by Stitches.So that's what everyone did.Everyone became kind to one another and the sun finally came out of the dark clouds.Flowers bloomed.Animals crawled around.And people smiled.Everyone had a reason to be happy.Well...except for Stitches.Yes, he was glad his best friend made many others but she slowly forgot about him,little by little,until she completely forgot.She didn't go back home.She was hanging out with her other friends that she didn't have time for Stitches.She wouldn't sleep at home anymore.She went to many sleepovers.So Stitches was left alone in the cold,dark,empty room...

NO!IT ISNT OVER.... NOT YET....

  Stitches went out to find Olivia at school.He made sure he had everything he needed....

  Screams filled the hallways.Blood dripping over lockers.Body organs splattered on the floor.Stitches made sure he had killed all Olivia's friends before moving onto her next.It took him some time to find her.She was good at playing hide and seek but this time,the game was obviously taken much more serious.She was hiding in the janitor's closet.She jumped out when she heard Stitches footsteps.She had a pair of scissors in her hand as she tackled him.She was on top of him,ready to stab and rip open his belly.She finally understood.He was a killer.A murderer.How could have she been so fooled?He had killed her parents and friends.And yet she still loved him...A tear rolled down her check and onto his face.He had made her cry... He didn't like to see her cry.Olivia knew what she had to do.She grabbed the scissors with both hands and pulled them to the back of her head.Surprisingly,Stitches was still and he knew what was going to happen next.Olivia swung the scissors,hitting his face first and then his round belly.His stuffing flew as she dug the scissors into his sewed-on-patterns.She went on and on until she was sure he was gone....

  Scarlet Town was quiet.It was empty.Stitches went on his rampage,killing everyone.Only Olivia lived.She no longer had her bright sunny attitude.Ever since the incident with Stitches,she has been mentally scarred for life...

NOBODY CAN LEAVE OR COME TO SCARLET TOWN