Chapter 1

You hit your clock and hid under your sheets, not wanting to get up, until your mom came into your room and forced you to get up.

"What's the point." you thought.

"I'll go to school, learn absolutely nothing, avoid everyone and everything, and get made fun of. Same old, same old." you continued.

You finish getting ready and go downstairs to see your mom and dad eating breakfest while they wait for you.

"Ready to go sweetie?" Your mom says.

"What choice do I have." You say with a slight annoyed tone in your voice.

"Is everything alright?" Your dad says while reading the newspaper and drinking his coffee.

"Everythings peachy. Can we go now?"

"Alright let me just get the keys."

You leave the house and wait for your mom in the car so she can drive you to school. You put your earbuds in and listen to My chemical romance, one of your favorite bands even though they broke up.

Your mom finally gets in the car and starts driving. She tries making small talk but you don't wanna talk, you just wanna get this day over with.

You get out of the car and walk into school, as usual everyone stares at you as they point and laugh. You got used to it.

As you walk up to your locker you see sticky notes that read "suicidal loser" and "waste of space and oxygen"

You sighed as you remove the notes.

"Whatever" you thought.

It was a usually day for you. Nothing new.

You walk to class and sit in the back, as usual. Everyone of course avoids you.

Its now the middle of your school day which means lunch time. As you walk in, you see people sitting at your usual spot, you look around and see no other empty tables so you're forced to sit with the group of kids. You try to keep your distance and avoid them but theyre trying to talk to you. They're actually being polite.

"This is odd and unsual."  You think to yourself.

"Hey y/n, you look so pretty today!" Says Stephanie, the cheerleader captain.

"Um, thanks, you too." You say softly, not knowing what else to say or do.

"Aww thanks! Your so sweet!" She replies.

You give a little awkward smirk and start eating your lunch.

You don't understand what's going on but you try to avoid whatever it is and continue on with your day.

All of a sudden you see everyone just, staring at you, they seem to be laughing.

The group that was sitting with you suddenly left but continued looking at you. You decided to leave but as your getting your things, you feel something fall on you. It had a foul smell and it was all over you.

It was rotten food and garbage in general.

Now you understood why the popular kids were sitting and talking with you. And why everyone was looking at you. 

You run off to the bathroom with tears in your eyes. You clean what you can off of yourself.

At that moment, you just left the bathroom and ran out the school doors. You left everything behind.

You got home, your parents in shock to see you.

You lock yourself in your room. You couldn't take it anymore. You were tired of everyone making fun of you. You were tired of being bullied. You were tired of...everything.

You could hear your parents banging on your door telling you to open up but you ignored them.

You got your depression pills and decided to end it right there. You got a hand full and swallowed them.