2014 MAMA

On the 3rd of December 2014, the annual music award MAMA was held in Hong Kong. Tiffany came to represent her members/sisters as Girls' Generation as well as her sub-unit TaeTiSeo. She sat in the nominees seat accompanied by her fellow close friend Ailee. On the other hand, 2PM was coming a little late because of their scheadule. When they arrived at the venue they sat on the table that the staff has been prepared for them which is beside Tiffany and Ailee's table. Nickhun was walking towards the table and secretly made a glance towards her girlfriend. Tiffany was enjoying the show when she noticed another artist came to the venue. She then took a glance and saw her boyfriend walking to the table. She then looked at him and they are glancing at each other and they started to blush a little. As dongsaengs, the other group bow to 2pm before they sat. Nichkhun then sat on a chair and suddenly Wooyoung who sat beside him nudge his hands and whispered "i saw that before.." and smile sarcasticly at him. Nichkhun just giggled and looked down in embarrassment.

~~~~~

The show has continued for a while and when another artist perform, 2PM suddenly stood up as well as Ailee and started moving to the beat. Tiffany and Nickhun was kinda hesitated to join them so they change glances and Nichkhun was secretly signaling her to join the others as well. Tiffany then stood up and they started to clap and move to the beat enjoying the moment. After a while, all of them sat back and Tiffany was giggling at her own action and Nichkhun made a glance at her and blushed 'She is so cute' he thought looking at his girlfriend.

~~~~~

The moment that Tiffany was waiting for has come which is the announcement of KPop Fan's Choice Female and she was waiting until they finnaly annouce the winner

"The 2014 MAMA Kpop's Fan's Choice Award is.. TAETISEO!" Tiffany was kinda shocked at the fact that TTS won. She hugged Ailee which is beside her and started walking to the announcers. Nickhun was very proud of his girlfriend but he was just keeping it low by just smiling and claping. He was looking at the huge screen and suddenly he saw his face on the screen. He was kinda shy but manage to keep it cool. He could heard fans screaming and excited about it. After the screen was finnaly back at Tiffany, he manage to give a glance to the camera man and the camera man laughed at him. Tiffany started her speech and once again at the big screen was his face again. This time he couldn't manage to hide his shyness and leaned to Wooyoung trying to avoid the camera but he failed and covered it with a little giggle. The other members of 2PM was teasing him and he just replied it with a small laugh. 'Sone saranghaee' Tiffany made a silly pose for the fans and Nickhun was looking at her silly girlfriend and giggled. The screen was once again showing his face and he manage to hide his shyness this time. After the screen was not showing his face again, he then glance at the camera man and whined 'hyungg~' at him cutely and the camera man just replied with a laugh. On the other hand, Tiffany was walking to her chair and got interviewed.

Reporter : "Are you fine alone?"

Tiffany : "Yeah, i'm fine"

Reporter : "Is it because your with someone?"

Nichkhun directly popped in her head and she decided to answer it jokingly

Tiffany : "OH YEAHH!" she answered and laughed a little "I'm just kidding.." she then continued to reasure that she was just joking

~~~~~

The show has finnaly came to an end and everybody slowly was leaving the venue. The artist went to their hotel and get their rest before continuing to their own scheadule.