My Book About About Me

My name is Lindsay Greenfield

I am 13 years 2 months old.

My birthday is on   12 May. It's not fair because that dopey Simon Smith has his birthday then too, so we just got the one cake between us. And we hadnto hold the knife to cut the cake together. Which meant we only had half a wish each.Wishing is for babies anyway. They dont come true.

I was born at some hospital somewhere. I looked cute when I was a little baby but I bet I yelled a lot.

I am     cms tall. I don't know. I've tried measuring with a ruler but it keeps wobbling about and I can't reach properly. I don't wan't to get any of the other children to help me. This is my private book.

I weigh     kgs. I don't know that either. Cherry has got scakes in her bathroom but they're in stones and pounds. I don't weigh many of them, I'm a little titch.

My eyes are   black and I can make them go all wicked and witchy. I quite fancy being a witch. I'd makeup all these incredibly evil spells and wave my wand and ZAP Gemma's golden curls would fall out and ZAP Simon Smith's silly squeaky voice would get sillier and squeakier and he'd grow whiskers and a long tail and ZAP.... there's not enough room on this bit of the page , but I've still got all sorts of ZAPs inside my head.

My hair is    fair and very long and curly. I am telling gibs. It's dark and difficult and curls in all the wrong places.

My skin is    spotty when I eat a lot of sweets.

Stick a photo of yourself here

I'm not really cross-eyed. I was just pulling a silly face in that photo.