DISCLAIMER

WARNING!
PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

This is just work of fiction, names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This story contains strong languages that are not suitable for every young readers and could be disturbing to certain readers. Read at your own risk. I already put some trigger warning in other chapters and if you are uncomfortable you can skip it. Thank you! Don't read this book if you're uncomfortable with the above content.

Feel free to drop this story if you don't like the plot. I already warning you po at naglagay narin ng trigger warnings sa kada chapter na sensitive o disturbing. thank you for understanding.

Please be minded that this story contains sensitive mature contents, such as strong languages that are not advisable for young readers. Some scenes that can affect your innocent mind.

TAKE NOTE:

(this is the second installment of gorqyieds series, you can read this series as STAND ALONE, hope you enjoy it!)

---------------

This story is unedited and might have a grammatical errors and typographical errors. Typographical errors can be caused a auto-correction in cellular phone. So, bear with it. Thank you!

SHANGPU