Hurt and Loved Again?

A/N: Okay everyone this is the sequel to Bullied, Beaten, Loved? I hope all of you will love it as much as the first book. I want to thank @Niallthatblondie for another amazayn cover! If you need a cover, go to her for it because her work is phenominiall! Right now if you search bullied, Bullied Beaten Loved is on the second page and it has over 60,000 reads! The little girl on the side is Darcy. Thank you all so much! Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

2 years later...

Miranda's POV:

It has been two years since my mom died.

It has been two years since I moved in with my uncle.

It has been two years since my last name became Cowell and almost Styles.

It has been two years since my baby girl, Darcy was born.

It has been two years since Harry broke my heart.

Hi, it's Miranda again! It has been two years and a lot has pasted in my life. Darcy is only two years old and I swear time has gone by fast. Her dark brown hair got lighter and she has her green eyes. Some days it feels like she is a mini girl version of Harry.

Harry.

I'm still in love with him, but he has a new girlfriend, well more like sex toy. All the guys except Liam are daddies and guess what! All of the kids are the same age! Shocker I know, but all we have left is Danielle and Liam to have a baby. Sadly, Danielle was pregnant, but she lost the baby after a couple weeks.

I don't see the guys or the girls anymore, but I have Steve send Darcy to Amelia's for a play date. I did spend time with my friends when Harry went away on a vacation to his mother's house. Anne knows about Darcy, she has never met her in person. I took the privilege to send her pictures of Darcy and so far she hasn't told Harry about them.

Darcy and I moved into a house next to my uncle's and he paid off the mortgage. Love you Uncle Simon! I walked up to Darcy's new room where she was playing.

"Darcy, do you want to come shopping with me?" I asked her even though I already new her answer.

"YES!" She yelled and I just laughed at how cute it was. It was cold outside, so I put Darcy in her tan coat, designer label because of her uncle and great uncle. Underneath the jacket was a shirt that read 'Property of Simon Cowell. Handle with hugs and kisses.' It was a custom made shirt from her great uncle and she loved it. I also put her in jeans and then she wore cute little white converse.

We jumped into my black BMW, which was safe for Darcy. I buckled her into her car seat, then got into the drivers seat. I turned on the radio, but there were no good songs so I pressed the the CD button. Uncle Simon drove my car last and I wasn't expecting to hear Harry's voice come through the speakers of the car.

Remember what I said about the whole 'I love you Uncle Simon'. Yeah I take that back. He put in their new album Take Me Home in my car. Darcy loved One Direction, so I couldn't turn it off. She was singing in the backseat, a little bit off, but who can't blame a 2 year old for trying. The paps have caught some pictures of her, but Uncle Simon has a deal with them not to put any on the magazines.

We finally reached the mall and I got out, then helped Darcy out. She was so excited and loved shopping with me. When we entered the mall I heard the screaming of girls and the clicking of cameras. Well someone famous is here.

Just as we came out of Bath and Bodyworks, three little kids went by. One of the had light brown hair and wore red pants, a striped T-Shirt, suspenders, and black TOMS. Mini Louis.

The other boy had on a shirt with the Irish flag on it. He wore jeans and had on white supras. He had brown hair too. Lastly there was a little girl with blonde hair and she was in pink. Pink everything.

"Mommy! It's Tommy, Diamond, and Andy!" Wait if that's them, then.....shit.

"Tommy Tomlinson! Get back here, right now!" Yelled Eleanor.

"Andrew and Diamond Horan, come back this instant!" Yelled Amelia. Then I saw all of them pass me and Louis catch the little boy in the stripes. Niall grabbed Diamond and Liam got Andy. I was about to walk away when I was attacked by hugs.

"MIRANDA!"

"Where have you been?!"

"I've missed you!"

"It's been so long!"

I finally got them all off me. We sat at a bench and talked a bit. There was this little girl who had coal black hair and big brown eyes. It must be Morgan. "Well it was great seeing you guys, but I got to go. Bye! I love y-" I was saying as I stood up and took Darcy's hand, but then I bumped into something. I looked up to see those memorial green eyes staring into my blue ones.

"Miranda?" He barely said.

"Harry," I whispered. Then I remembered I had Darcy with me, shit.

"Daddy?" She asked, but maybe a little too loud.