A/N and Headcanons

This book has disappeared twice, I'm so sorry, but I'm back now. I swear that will be the last time it disappears. This is also rated Mature just in case.

These will be for main characters only. Multiple character headcanon will have ** instead of *.

Passiveness are Masqueraze, Chuck_Lloyd, and Sorrowful.
Aggressiveness are Ulifer and Terroah.
Passive Aggressiveness is Grimm, Goldity, Benevolent, and Radiant.

5/28/20: Made a adjustment to one of FatherGrimm's Headcanons and added some new headcanons for all characters.
6/26/20: Made new headcanons for two characters that reference a certain two in the SCP universe.
7/2/20: Made changes to Sorrowful_Day.
7/22/20: Made a change to Masqueraze.
7/24/20: Made new headcanon for both Masqueraze and Terroah.
4/24/22: Cane back and edited headcanons. Changed Goldity's and Sorrowful's relationship to brothers. Added Flamingo/Albert.
4/25/22: Added Radiant_Day and Benevolent_Day. Added extra headcanons to Sorrowful_Day.

-
**All Shadelight Myths Headcanon:
•They dislike each other but not actually. They only do that to cover up a greatly bonded friendship.
•Bad days are getting more frequent for the more aggressive parts of the group, scaring the more passive parts.

*FatherGrimm Headcanon:
•He is very fluent in German- what did you expect-
•He usually has a calm personality but when he finally snaps at a person, it can get rough.
•Grimm doesn't use his magic that much and only uses it for necessary uses.
•Grimm will only use his magic out of the blue if he snaps or is in a tough fight with someone.
•He's 7'1, the sixth shortest. Yes. I have height headcanons and yet not weight. That is for your own opinion.
•He doesn't actually abuse his children, he is just very strict and sometimes hurts them BUT he apologizes as quick as he can and Grimm makes sure everything is okay.
•FatherGrimm was disappointed at JabberWocke for talking to Hunters and not necessarily angry.
•Grimm is aware of a voice in his head that sounds familiar but slightly distorted.
•Father is very aware that HIM is watching his every move. He sometimes sees Ulifer or Terroah staring at him from the woods surrounding his manor.
•German boi is still demisexual. He has- whoa there, spoilers. Can't do that so early.
•Grimm doesn't have a exact opinion on the meetups with the group but he starts to understand the reasons of his newfound friends and now enjoys spending time with them. Bad days.. rough times.. venting in German, punching somethings or banging himself into things... making Masqueraze worry for him.
•FatherGrimm is sometimes stubborn to the voice in his head.
•Worries for his children severely.
•Like when he accidentally lost HumpteeDumptee.
•"Humptee? Oh god, where did he go?"
•He later found Humptee standing on the nightstand in the child's room.
•"HuMpTeE- Get down from there, you'll fall- JESUS CHRIST- NO-"
•There was a pillow on the floor that Grimm didn't see. Humptee fell on it.
•And then there was this other time when he lost both Jabber and Humptee.
•"SHIT NOT AGAIN-"
•They were in Humptee's little dungeon, hiding under the stairs.
•"Oh. What were you thinking running off like that?!"
•"We're sorry, Father."
•Thick German accent

Moving onto *Chuck_Lloyd Headcanon:
•Chuck is a shortie boi at 5'6, second shortest.
•He has guns stored somewhere, he just can't remember where though. He does know it's somewhere in the basement though.
•Lloyd has a UNLIKELY close relationship with Goldity.
•He has a little scarecrow teddy in his closest, he doesn't bring it out though because he think it will embarrass him.
•Chuck is bisexual.
•Slight feelings for Goldity and Albert. He's conflicted, okay? Don't judge him. He is leaning more toward Goldity, however. He does miss Sandra.
•He is scared of Goldity even though the pigeon/goat abomination thing tries to be as gentle as he can around Chuck.
•Chuck Lloyd is a normal person. = ) r i g h t ?
•Chuck is a person that doesn't like going outside of the surrounding area but will go if Goldity tells him to.
•He's a tad bit stressed with traveling out of the area.
•Lloyd is thinking about scheduling a tea party with Albert, Adam, and Goldity.
•He is conflicted by it because he knows how much Goldity gets disappointed easily.
•Chuck enjoys the idea of friendship and happily likes for those secret times to be the best memories because of the few times that they have them. Bad days? He can get through them with his friends by venting or just talking with them, gaining their advice.
•He doesn't know what phones are apparently.
•Like when Goldity showed him one.
•"Oh, Goldity, what's that?"
•"It's a phone."
•"What's a phone?"
•Goldity spent a hour explaining what a phone was because Chuck just had more questions when more answers appeared.