Characters

Princess Hira of Arendelle: She's Diana and Thomas's Daughter And The Chosen One To Be Swantown's Next Queen. She Is Not Interested In Love, Similar To Diana, Johnny and Jenny.

Princess Hiroko of Swiggerville: Hiroko Is The Bubbly Princess, She's Hiro's Girlfriend (Exgirlfriend As Of New York, New Nannies).

Hiro Hamada: He's The Leader of Big Hero 6, He Used To Date Hiroko Up Until They Both Lost Interest In Each Other, So They Remain As Just Friends, He Became Princess Hiro Of Sanny Tokyo To Become a Nanny With Jessie, Hira And Hiroko, He Originally Was Supposed To Be Ericka Hamada (Female Version of Hiro), But Emma, Zuri, Luke, Mr. Kipling And Ravi Added Some Extra Ingredients To The Spell: Princess, Shop Lover, Videogame Lover, Animal Lover, Superpowers, Tomboy, Fearless, And Prankster (The Prankster Was Removed By Hiroko), and The Most Important Ingredient of All-time: Everything's Nice, Which Makes Hiro Be Kindness To Everyone, Even To His Enemies, He Decided To Remain a Female After Jessie Left For Hollywood (Or Ollywood Because The Ross Kids, Hiroko And Hira Accidentally Broke It).

Prince Damrie of Arendelle: He's The Main Antagonist (Sometimes Neutral, Only If He's Around Hiro) Alongside With Mrs Chesterfield and Zeus.

Rera And Yammy: Rera Is Hira's Pet Dog, a Puppy, Zeus's Kind, Yammy Is Hiroko's Pet Dog, She's a German Shepherd, Like Chase And Bolt. Luke Likes Rera More, And Zuri Likes Yammy Better, Emma, Ravi And Jessie Like Both of Them, Especially Since Now They Can Understand Animals, According To Jessie, Rera Doesn't Like Reading Nor Doing Homeworks (Which Is Way Luke Likes Her), Both Rera And Yammy Go To Pup Academy.

Jessie Prescott: She Used To Live In Texas With Her Family, But She Decided To Move Out, She Came To New York, City To Follow Her Dreams, Jessie Met Hira, Hiroko And Hiro In The Taxi, She Became The Nanny To The Ross Kids, Alongside With Hira, Hiroko And Hiro (Who Became a Girl To Get The Nanny Title), She's The Only One Who Can Handle Hiro's Bad Temper.

Christina Ross: She's Emma's Biological Mother, Luke, Ravi And Zuri's Adoptive Mother, Jessie, Hira, Hiroko and Hiro's Boss, Morgan's Wife and Yammy's Original Owner (She Gave Yammy To Hiroko As a Agreement To Have Hiro Join As a Nanny IF She Can Turn Him Into a Girl. Which It Work), At First She Hated Hiro Because He Was a Boy Wanting To Become a Nanny, Later After Hiro Became a Girl, She Accepted Him Into a Nanny Membership With Jessie, Hira And Hiroko.

Morgan Ross: He's Emma's Biological Father, Luke, Ravi And Zuri's Adoptive Father, Christina's Husband, Jessie, Hira, Hiroko and Hiro's Boss And Carlo's Owner (Carlo Is a German Shepherd Like Chase, Bolt And Yammy), He's a Movie Director, He And Christina Are So Busy That They Never Spend Time With They're Kids, So They Hired Nannies To Keep Them Company (To Which They Always Scare Off, Up Until Jessie, Hira, Hiroko and Hiro Were Hired).

Zuri Ross: She's The Youngest One In The Ross Family, She's Friends With Millie the Mermaid (She's Her Imaginary Friend), Hira, Hiroko And Hiro, She was The One Who Put Princess Ingredient In The Spell, She Has a Stuff Bear Name Chubby the Bear.

Mr. Kipling (Mrs. Kipling): He Is Ravi's Pet Lizard, Ravi Found Him In a Egg, It Was Later Revealed That Mr. Kipling Was a Girl, After She Had Laid Twelve Eggs, With Hiro Who Laid Fourteen Eggs As It Was Revealed That Mrs. Kipling Also Added Egg Baby Layer.

Hiro's Eggs: Hiro Lay Out Fourteen Eggs, Most Of Them Were Still In The Penthouse, Only Three Were Eggnapped Along With Mrs. Kipling's Twelve Eggs, It Is Unknown Who Is The Father of The Eggs, Same Thing With Mrs. Kipling

Emma Ross: Emma Is The Reason Why Hiro Has Became a Princess, Emma Is The Oldest One In The Ross Kids, She Is The Only Biological Child Of Morgan and Christina Ross.

Luke Ross: Luke's The First Child That Was Adopted By Morgan and Christina Ross.

Ravi Ross: He's The Youngest Son of Morgan and Christina Ross, He Has a Pet Lizard Named Mr. Kipling (Later Mrs. Kipling), He Sat On Mr Kipling's Egg When They First Met, In India

Millie the Mermaid (Dead †): Millie Is Zuri's Imaginary Friend, Millie Hates Jessie, But She Likes Hira, Hiroko And Hiro, Luke Makes Her Uncomfortable, Millie Thought Ravi Was Weird, According To Zuri, She Was Murdered By Lenny the Lone Shark, Said By Chubby the Bear Himself, She Secretly Became a Mother And Only Told Zuri, Hira And Hiroko, Millie Made Her Will Sometime Before Her Death.

Mrs Chesterfield & Zeus: She's The Main Antagonist Alongside With Damrie, She Bought Rera For Hira.