[Chapter 1] The Cold Night Over The Hills

One cold night over the hills of Adventure Bay, two love-birds name Marshall and Everest, both paramedic partners, have a long week coming up ahead of them, they get the rest they need in order to save some people by healing or aiding them.

"It's beautiful outside, Marshall!" Everest said with a good fashioned smile.

"Yeah, It's an amazing night!" Marshall replied. 

"Marshall, I love you and I will stick by your side, no matter what!" Everest said proudly.

"Aww, Everest your the only girl for me and the only one that I will love, I love you, Everest," Marshall said.

"It is getting kinda cold, Marshall!" Everest said shivering, knowing that she can't get used to this kind of cold.

"Yeah, it is, besides, we have to work tomorrow remember? we're working for the week!" Marshall said.

"Yeah! I remember now that we have to work to save people! I'm really excited to help some people once again!" Everest shouted out.

"You are really excited, aren't you?" Marshall chuckled.

"Yeah! I love helping people, and I love you" Everest said blushfully.

"Wow, you bring those words with pure love," Marshall said  

"Thanks, Marsh--" Everest said before getting interrupted by being kissed by her lover, Marshall.

"Mmm, It feels good!" Everest said as she kissed him back.

"I love you, Everest," Marshall said.

"I love you too, Marshall," Everest replied.

"Now let us get ready for tomorrow," Marshall said.

"Great idea!" Everest agreed.

They Get Ready For Bed

"Everest, I want you to know how much I love you, so I'm giving you this!"

"What is i-" Everest said before getting interrupted again 

Everest was getting kissed by Marshall in her sensitive spot, her neck.

Everest jumped on top of Marshall and kissed his sensitive spot so hard, that he felt like he was in heaven, but he didn't give up.

Marshall then got on top of Everest and got kissed from the shoulds down to her spine which made her feel really really comfortable

"That feels really ni--" Everest said before falling asleep.

And with a  few more tongue kisses, Marshall continued for a couple more seconds before getting off her love and fall asleep.