Start

HI! I just wanna say thank you for reading this if ever. This is my first book ever and i love to read so yeah enjoy :)

___________________________________________

I cant stop looking at him. His smile just makes my tummy flutter with all the love that I have for him. Why cant he love me back? I mean im not hideous or anything. Im actually pretty with my brown eyes and dimples. So why cant he love me?. We were bestfriends at fifth grade. We used to play a game in which we step on each others socks. The person who submits will lose and if no one submits then the person who has the dirtiest sock will lose. Since then I have fallen for him. I know that having your sock isnt a common way of falling for someone but because of the game we play it gives me joy and happiness and it just makes me more excited to go to school.Now, were starting a new chapter in our lives. College. Im going to an all girls college in where my mom graduated. I wouldve love to attend other schools but Im so afraid of moving too far away to my family."Avery!Hurry up! You dont want to be late for your orientation sweety"my mom said. I just love the first day of school. This is where you can have as many friends as you want and meet new people while in the process of understanding things that will happen in the school year. As I get ready for the orientation, I look up to my mirror and see the picture of me and eric at prom. He looks so handsome in tux . Well he looks handsome in everything . I still wonder why cant he love me. But my thoughts were cut short by my sister who is now raiding my closet. "What are you doing mary?!" I said. She didnt even bother to look at my direction she continued to search for something. Ohwell i said to myself. I dont want to ruin my first day of college with a fight that Im sure I will lose.

I just wanna say Hi!to those who are so patient in reading my story hehe message or comment plssss and help me if you want :)