~1~

This is a story about adventure, pain, betrayal, revange, death and love.

Hey I'm Stiles Stilinki. I'm 16 year old. And I live in Beacon Hills, California.

My story begins on the night of a full moon. My best friend Scott and I were camping. We were bored so we walked around in the woods.

We heard a dog barking so we were layed down on the ground so no one can see us. It was one of the police dogs of my dad. We got up and walked to him.

"Hey dad it something wrong?" I asked.

Of course something is wrong they found the half of a dead body, thats the reason i wanted camping.

"Guys i want you to get your stuff and go to Scott's house" my dad said. "Why what's wrong" Scott said with a trembling in his voice. "E found a dead body and the killer could still be out here." Scott looked at me and we ran to our stuff. I didn't think the killer could be still out there. "Stiles do we have everything"

"I guess" we ran down the hill. But something grabbed scott and bit him. We kept running until we got at Scott's house.

"Mom... mom!" Scott started to panic. I grabbed his phone and called Melissa(Scott's mother).

Hey honey.
Melissa where are you?
Stiles... i'm at work.
My dad said we need to stay here we were camping in the woods and...
Stiles you're having a panic attack, calm down i know everything just try to get some sleep.
O...okay.

"What did she say?" Scott asked.

"We just need to lock the door and go to sleep" i answered.

Scott locked the door and walked upstairs. He grabbed his bag and searched for his inhaler.

"Stiles have you seen my inhaler"

"No, maybe you dropped it"

"Yeah maybe let's look for it tomorrow"

"Yo"