They Find Out

You were at Liam's house and you were watching tv with Harry. Liam was upstairs in his room playing video games. The two of you get bored when a specific show begins playing. Harry sighs at the tv and you begin to think of what else you could do. Harry was already switching through the channels, but couldn't find anything to watch.
"Wanna eat something?" Harry asked
"Sure" you say in a desperate attempt to do something.
So you and Harry go to the kitchen and he asks you: "what do you want to eat?"
You knew Harry couldn't cook, luckily you didn't need any cooked food. So you responded with: "just cereal."
"Sure thing." He says.
After you guys eat, you followed Harry up to Liam's room. "Hey Liam." Harry greets. "Oh, hey Harry, (y/n)." Liam says without looking away from the tv.

"Helllllo??" You say to Liam. Waving your hand across his face and blocking his view of the tv.
"Hey!" Liam yelled.
"Oh come on Liam. Let's all do somthing together."
"Ugh..later" said Liam in a slight attitude while he reaches his hand out and pushes your waist to the side to stop you from blocking the tv.
You jump and squeal. Liam noticed. He walked to the console, saved his game and turned it off.
"Alright, I changed my mind..let's do something!"
"Great!" You say, hoping he forgot about what just happened.
"Wait." Liam said. "Come with me Harry." "Ok!" Harry says innocently. You stay in Liam's room, you then sit down on his bed. while Liam says who knows what to Harry from just outside of his room. You then hear speed walking down the stairs and come back up.
After a few minutes, the two boys walk into the room and look at you with a suspicious grin on their faces.
"What?" You ask hoping they don't do what you think their going to do.
Liam looks at harry, giving him a signal. Harry goes to the door and locks it while Liam charges at you. He pins you down, your arms over your head.
"Now Harry!" He yells. Harry quickly ran up to you over your head. He took rope that was behind him and tied your hands up to each of the two bed poles. He then went down to your feet and also restrained them to the bed poles. He tied them tight so you could move at all. You got really worried. "Guys?! What the hell do you think your doing!?" You say trying your best not to giggle.
"Don't worry girl, we won't hurt you." Liam says.
"Yeah, We'll just have a little fun!" Harry adds.
"I mean, you did beg me to do something with you guys."
Liam taunts sarcastically while lifting up you shirt.