Introduction & Story Notes

Cyberpunk Fantasy
Ancient Hope // Tribulation : Singularity

A story of 3 sisters, from 3 different walks of life, growing together, with technology and compassion; through a shared crisis created by the worlds combined patriarchal religions, who's new leader is out for full spectrum domination.

This near future unlocks the potentials of genetics and artificial intelligence in this science fantasy of a young girl and her father who discover how to create legendary creatures; which could cripple the automotive industry if they become the new standard of personal and public transportation. Meanwhile, her affluent mother continues an affair with a bishop who aspires to be pope.

Act 1 : Ancient Hope - Introduction to Chapters 1-10

Our story begins with the curiosity & ambition of Genevieve, the daughter of Nathan McTaggart, the worlds leading geneticist. Later the conception and birth of her sisters, along with the rise of the Alliance of Good Faiths.

The near future unlocks the potentials of genetics and artificial intelligence in this science fantasy of a young girl and her father who discover how to create legendary creatures; which could cripple the automotive industry if they become the new standard of personal and public transportation. Meanwhile, her affluent mother continues an affair with a bishop who aspires to be pope.

Act 2 : Tribulation - Introduction to Chapters 11-18

Our story picks back up, 15 years after the tragic loss of Genevieve's parents.
She now runs an animal husbandry operation which crippled the auto industry.
Vedren begins her residence at the orphanage and the America's change for the better.

LUCii2 goes through a mental challenge and doesn't fare well without the help of those who need her most. Something new begins when a young woman, rightfully, disrespects her parents.

Act 3 : Singularity - Introduction to Chapters 18-28

The Alliance attacks.

LUCII4 responds.

The Inquisition begins.

Genevieve helps her friend, learns something about herself.

Another assault by the Inquisitor.

America responds.

Final Conflict.