I fell in love with a blind girl

okay so before this story starts I just wanna say that this goes along with my Ticci Toby x reader story but in the future were you and Toby moved out together not gonna say there relation ship tho. but here ya go

_______________________________________________________________

Hey my name is Percy and I live with the creepypasta family. I have become close friends with a young girl when I was 4 and we are still close after 10 years of knowing each other. Her name is Pip and in her pasta form she has completely white hair, skin, and clothes. But in her human form she has bleach blonde hair, really pale skin, and wears all white. She is blind and always has been, but she has two other senses replacing her old one. She can see through thermal energy and she can see in night vision as well. She's a friendly person...... unless you get on her bad side and she will rip you to shreds. She loves to hang around with me a lot and she's sorta like slendy, she has tentacles that come out of her back but these are different from his. when she is in a dark place the little orbs on the end of each tentacle start to glow all different colors. Now we are both 14 and we share a room, and before you say anything, I wouldn't do anything bad to her, Plus Slendy would kill me, me and Pip act more like brother and sister than friends. I love pancakes so even though Pip is blind, she makes some badass pancakes. Every morning I would wake up to the smell of pancakes and shoot up from my bed, stand up, still in my pjs and make a mad dash for the kitchen. She could hear me so every morning when I reach the kitchen she is giggling at me. When she is done with them and makes a plate for me, I give her a huge bear huge and squeeze her to where she can't breath and she buffs out "Percy.... I....can't..... breath." so then I set her down and grab the plate and thank her. I sit down and start eating the pancakes like a ravage animal eating something.  I would go from getting seconds, to thirds, to fourths, and then to fifths. I had a huge apitight and could eat just about anything. I always stayed close to her side when we where out on missions like I had to protect her. Even though she can still see through thermal. I never really took off my sweat shirt because it was Jeff's when he was younger and he gave it to me. He washed it for me, but there where still little spots of blood that you could barely see but wouldn't come out.

_______________________________________________________________

hey guys portraits short but it is the first chapter. until next time see ya later.