O.C Bio

Name: Alex Ambrose

Age: 27

Billed From: Seattle Washington

Past Info: Alex isn't much of a Person to talk about his past but He has been through a lot. Alex suffered Abuse and Torture from his Family and even came close as to ripping his nails. Alex ran away escaping both the pain and the anger hiding within him. Alex saw a CZW Flyer and went there where he met Jon Moxley. Jon trained the young brawler and since then Jon has been on Alex side. Alex made huge breakthroughs in NJPW, ROH before Signing with NXT.

NJPW: Two IWGP Heavyweight Championship

One IWGP Intercontinental Championship

Three IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championships

ROH: Two ROH World Championships
    Three ROH Television Championship

CZW: Two CZW World Championships

NXT: One NXT Championship

After Alex signed with NXT, He won the NXT Championship around 2016 but lost it in a ladder match. Alex suffered a serious Neck injury along with a bad elbow. At first Alex thought he was okay so he started wearing the elbow pad but after the ladder match. Alex was sent to the hospital and took surgery to the neck. Alex was expected to return early but due to a Staph infection to his elbow along with complications to his neck. Alex was out of Commission for two years until now.

Theme:

Finisher: Anarchy Storm

Finisher Two: Rainstorm

Finisher Three: Lights Out

Ring Attire with Entrance or Promo Jacket :

Crush: Mickie James

A/N: Thanks for Reading the OC Bio ans First Chapter will come up soon.

Note: This Story will take place in 2018

Stay cool and have a nice day :)