Chapter 1 Come on Julia

Ann and Julia are going to go out and look for Ann's inner warrior. Once they think of one animal they go to were they the animal lives. Stop they both thought bear so they went to were bears live. Julia said hey look it's a bear so Ann said shh we DON'T wanna make a loud noise so lets whisper. Okay so they went up to the bear Ann roared at the bear he roared back he scratched Ann.They ran so they thought of something else after using the first ad  kit to  heel he the scratch. They thought leopard so they went to were leopards live Julia said look a leopard Ann said  whisper. Okay Ann and Julia went u to one of the leopards.  Ann roared  ALL of the leopards  look at her she roared as loud and as hard as she could they ALL lied on the ground she could talk to them. She asked them all do you all wanna come back with me and be calmed mine and not hurt anyone in my part of the world? They roared back yes  so the leopard let Ann and Julia ride them back they didn't make it back in that one night. So they stopped and put up 2 tents one for me and one for Julia. We made a fire so keep us all warm we made so coco and food and just went to bed see you in the morning. They both woke up and went back home. Ann's family was so happy to see HER  they all were glad that she was okay and safe!

P.S SORRY THEY ARE SHORT CHAPTERS!!!