Chapter 1- The Elemente Cycle

'Why can't Rylee wake up? She has no medical conditions," Rachel breathes "Unless, Oh," Rachel's eyes went as wide as saucers. She opens her bag, and digs around like she's stirring something in her bag, Finally she pulls out a thin silver book with peeling gold letters you can't read. The pages are slightly smudged with ink, her nose is almost touching the ink smudged pages.

"Elaina, make a small tornado and let her breath it in."

Elaina makes a puzzled face but conjures a tornado the size of my little finger, as Rylee breathes it in she chokes then awakens. She tries to sit up, but Rachel pushes her back down and conjures a gelled water bed and pulls Rylee and telling her not to get up. 

"Listen to this guys,

If an citizen from Aqua enters Aire they will immedianty become weak and fall uncioncious, the only way to revive them quickly is to place Essence of Fire into their mouth. The alternative is to let them rest. "

Rachel stops to take a breath "

I wasn't effected because we didn't actually enter or even get close to Aire, we stayed at the perimetres."
She takes a breath and keeps on reading

"If a true Ignisian enters Aqua they will become cold and clammy. And collapes after a period of time, the why to revive them other time, is to force them to Drink Essence Terra.

If a Terrian enters or gets to close to Ingnis they will collapse and fall unconious, to revive themgive the a small tornado to breath in and let them rest on something soft for a small period of time. The other chioce is to let them rest near mountains

If an Aire, enters Terra they will immedainty fall uncioncios and to revive them rub Gelled Water on their skin and wait for them to regain conciousness, other wise let them spend a week in cool clean air, such as the sea side. This is due to the Circle of Elements.

Water naturally defeats Fire

Fire ruthlessly burn Earth

Earth de-purifies Air

And Air evaporates Water"

Rachel closes the book and it we all stare at each other, we're are all lucky that none of us, other than Rylee havn't fallen unconcious.