New school/ Lesson one

Asters P.O.V

I stepped into school grounds and watched the bus pull away. Moving to new schools was hard especially when you dont know anyone and you dont even know where you are. My dad got a new job in a area where I havent even heard of, so we had to move which means I had to change schools. I thought about all my friends at my old school. How I missed them. I took a big breath and walked into the classroom just as the bell went. A bunch of kids walked in straight after me. They all took their seats as I stood awkwardly at the front of the class. I looked at my feet as I felt them all staring at me like I was a weird creature at the zoo. At last the teacher burst into the classroom. Her hair was in a messy bun at the top of her head. She was  young and quite short and skinny with a ruffled coat on with ripped stockings  with a tight black dress. 
"Sorry i'm late class it's just I had a meeting I had to attend to and- Oh hello! You must be Aster" She said suprised "Well then introduce yourself to the class"
"Uh well i'm Aster and I moved here from Chicago and yeah" I said embarrased
"And what are your hobbies or what do you enjoy doing?" She said excitedly
"Well I enjoy sport and reading" I say quietly.
"Excellent!" she says enthusiastically. "Now take that seat next to Rebecca and we can start our first lesson." I quickly walk and take my seat. 'Rebecca' moved over alot like I had a disease or something and pulled a face at me, not a nice one a horrid disgusted face. I hear a few people snicker. I blush and try to focus on what the teacher is saying.
"Right class listen up! Hey no passing notes while we are doing maths" She exclaims snatching up a note " thank you I will be taking this." She read it, giggled and tossed it in the bin. "Back to where I was.." She read her carefully organised schedule "Oh right! I have some worksheets for you which I would like you to work on. Would you like to hand them out Aster?" " And by the way my name is Miss Street." she said merrily.
"M-Me?" I stammered.
"Well there aint any other Aster's here duh!" Rebecca said harshly. The same people snickered again. I gulped and stood up slowly and made my way up to the front. Miss Street handed me the pile of workbooks and I tried to hand them out as quickly as I could. I practically threw one at Rebecca so she couldnt make any mean comments to me. As I was handing a worksheet to someone a felt a note being pushed into my hand. When I had finally finished I read the note to myself. It said 'Hey dont listen to Rebecca shes just trying to impress people. Barely anyone likes her they're just scared of her. Just stay away from her she targets new people to embarass so beware. Anyway do you wanna hang out with us meet us at the lunch table nearest to the blossom tree. So see you soon? I looked up to see if anyone was gonna signal they wrote the note but everyone had started the worksheet. I rushed to get it finished and I found it pretty easy but I saw Rebecca was still stuck on question 3. Well thats one thing that I could beat her at. I laughed quietly to myself. I thought about the note again should I trust it?. It could just be a prank from one of Rebecca's friends. But I was willing to take my chances because I have nothing to lose. Just then the bell rang.