C h a p t e r [ 1 4 ]

A/N Note:

Thanks to Ash Medina, Otako Girl, Lena S, Bianca Salinas, M Flores, Joanna Panganiban and Nihayatul Hanifah Pakharuddin (YouTube Usernames) for commenting on the trailer.

Please do comment on the trailer posted in the previous chapter. I will post your names as thanks.

Chapter [14]:

Unedited.

Ryder Black

"Any news about Clarks?" Derek questioned sipping his drink, his eyes trained on Beth. Beth shook her head. The table fell silent once again. These days there were hardly anything to do. I barely paid attention to my pack, lost in thoughts of a certain brunette.

I'm sorry for my past. I'm going to change for you Ryder

I winced as I remembered her saying that to me, just before I crushed her. What did she mean?

"Apparently, she's already fucked two guys in that pack which she's in." Hailey answered eager to give us the gossip. I looked at her suspiciously, but who really knew Allysa Clarks? I completely believed the fact that she would whore around in the new pack as well and that hurt, more than anything. "I think so too." Tina, the brunette to the side of me nodded. I clenched my fists.

"Anyway, Beth and I are going out today, her parents aren't at home." Derek failed to hide his wink at a blushing Beth, as he took her hand and got off his chair. "See you later guys." Hailey and Benjy seemed to agree with their plan and decided to the same. It was at times like these I wish my mate was here. I wish my mate was....normal, classy, not trashy.

Tina nudged me laughing, "So, Mr Alpha I guess it's just you and me." I smiled at her. Tina was nice, pretty and very charming. She could charm the pants of any male, not that it was needed, all she had to do was bat her eyelashes and they would fall for her. But unlike some people, she never took that to her advantage. She smiled again, a bit unsure this time at my silence and grasped my hand pulling me along with her.

"I want to see your room." She told me to which I chuckled, "Why?"

"Oh come on! The last time I was in there was when I was like seven!" She pouted and I grinned, "Well. "I drawled, "I guess I'll have to show you then." She laughed that high pitched girlish giggle again and I found myself enjoying her company. It's been a long time since I hung out with her.

"Here it is." I told her opening the door to my room. She went inside, looking at the red walls, with posters of different bands, motorbikes, and most embarrassingly Harry Potter. "Really?" She scrunched up her nose. "Yeah I was a huge nerd back then."

Suddenly her mood changed, she bit her lips and drew in closer to me. "You would have made a sexy nerd. I liked you even with glasses back then. I still really like you Ryder." She confessed wetting her lips. My eyes flickered to her lips, pink and supple, but did not have the same sexy curve that Allysa had. Seriously Ryder? You're acting like a fucking creep.

"Do you?" I asked playfully, ignoring her advances. "Really." She nodded and then pressed her lips against mine. At first I was a bit stiff, her lips felt sticky with lip gloss, but after a few seconds I kissed her back and let my hands circle her waist as she let out a soft moan.