Chapter 1

There was a puppy living in a kennel, his one and only wish is to be adopted by a very nice owner. The truth is, he has no friends the other puppies are teasing him but the puppy has no idea why they are teasing him. But then after 3 days later, suddenly a girl named Sarah went to the kennel to adopt a puppy, the owner of the kennel is so pleased. The other puppies then are very happy too but the puppy are super duper happy! He hopes that he is the one and when he is adopted he hoped too that the girl was a nice, very caring young girl. The girl started to roam around the kennel looking for a perfect puppy..... then... finally!! She made a choice!! She was very happy, then she started calling the owner to point the puppy she chose. All the puppies in the kennel are nervous because they don't know who is she gonna pick but the other puppy was still full of hope! Still hoping that he is really gonna be the chosen one. The girl finally came back with the owner by her side, Sarah still remaines happy. Then Sarah pointed at the lonely puppy at the cage, all alone. He was white coated mixed with a little brown on the corners of his body. All the puppies in the kennel gasped and so surprised, the girl bought the puppy and together they comed home.