Sticky Situation

Peter was sleep deprived and hungry, it was 3:00 a.m. and he caught whiff of a semi-appetizing food. His spidey-sense only went off when he squeezed into the box to reach the food. Before he could dart out, he heard a clang and saw the exit blocked off; at that moment he realized what he was smelling was cat food and he was in a trap.

Peter

please help I am stuck

???

How'd you get stuck?

Peter

no one told me that traps close if you take the food and now I'm stuck in a cage trap!!

???

How did you not know that it was a trap?

Peter

I was hungry.

???

Just eat at your house then.

Peter

anyway... who are you?

???

Who are you?

Peter

I asked you first

???

I asked you second.

Peter

I'm head cheerleader, homecoming queen, part-time model

???

Oh.

Peter

who are you?

???

I'm Nat, I'm new.

Are we gonna quote the entire thing or are you actually gonna explain who you really are?

Natasha didn't know why she gave her nickname to the kid, or why she continued to talk to him. Maybe it was the fact that she couldn't sleep and needed companionship.

Peter

nuh-uh I learned all about stranger danger Ms. Nat you aren't harvesting my bones!!

Nat

What?

Jesus kid, I just want to know what to call you.

Peter

how do u know im a kid?? are u a scary Russian hacker?? :o

Peter thought of Natasha Romanoff when he guessed Russian hacker, unknowingly talking to that very person under the guise of Nat.

Nat

I refuse to believe an adult other than Clint could get stuck in a cage trap.

Also you guessed right.

Anyway what food tempted you to willingly walk into a cage at 3 a.m.?

Peter

a five star meal Tony Stark could only dream of affording...?

...

I can feel ur judging stare thru the phone..

it was cat food, not half bad tho

Nat

Okay cat-boy.

Peter

>:c im not a cat-boy!!

im gonna sleep now

Nat

Aren't you still in the trap?

Peter

im jared, 19 

Nat

What?

Kid.

...

Goodnight.

Natasha smiled slightly at her phone, knowing the kid was going to be a surprise to whoever checks the trap in the morning. (Peter didn't realize someone would check the trap before he could wake up, so both parties were surprised in the morning.)