Introduction

Inside My Heart and Soul, Book-2 Comes from my creative mind. It clearly reads what my heart and soul is trying to say this time with a little help of some artistic photographs that I truly love.

I get the inspiration from my own experience and how I feel the moment, from the people around me and from my favorite poet Ms. Maya Angelou whose quotes helped me to release what I truly feel. She inspires me to write my very own quotes and that I have to release it in my own artistic way.

I have been carrying a pen and a notebook so when I feel the need to express myself I can jot it down and not forgetting every word. I am very much fascinated by writing stories using very simple words because I want my readers to fully connect and for easy reading purposes. Besides, I'm not a big fan of "Big Words".

Please know that any similarities in any other quotes are not intentional. I just write what comes into my mind.

My emotion plays a big part in some of my writings. One day Happy... One day sad... Feeling High... Feeling low... and sometimes just being crazy like any other human being. Sometimes I am so inspired to write all-day, at times my brain is empty. But most of the time, beautiful words will come out naturally and I have to write my quotes that very moment.

I don't do proof-reading, so pardon me if you see any mistakes, errors in spelling, punctuation, or grammar. You can laugh at it if you see them, at least I made you laugh ;)

For me, as long as you understand and if you clearly got the message of what I have written, then that's more important than anything else.

For a change, I compiled all my quotes, sayings, whatever you want to call it. If anyone will read... Well, I hope it will help to get going on a daily basis because it did help me to keep on going while I am writing them trying to uplift my very own spirit. For those who are reading this, may you be inspired.

You did not see this by accident...The Universe is trying to send you a message.

From My Heart To Yours...Everyone has something to be reminded of, I hope one of mine will be yours. Stay Strong and Happy :)

Sincerely,

Elsie May

~Introduction~Inside My Heart & Soul Book 2 By Elsie May

~Introduction~Inside My Heart & Soul Book 2 By Elsie May.Copyright © May 2020. All Rights Reserved

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without the written permission of the author.

To God Be The Glory