Chapter Three (Not Edited)

Hello guys! :D It's been awhile hasn't it? I'm so, so sorry for that. I also want to point out that I have not edited this yet as I am currently look for a good new editor.. Anyway, shall we get this show on the road? Happy reading and I hope you like it. :)

Soft, is what I feel as slowly I start to gain consciousness. Finally able to open my eyes I look around at the room I now occupy, assuming I was now dead because it is far too nice to be any of my friends' homes. It is beautiful. The walls are an off white and the floor a light brown. Everything is placed perfectly from the chairs by the fireplace to the vanity mirror along the side wall.

Think. What happened? Where am I? Slowly the memories come to mind from the night before. Everything from how I got kicked out, to my friends leaving me, to... I now feel the urge to vomit remembering the last part. My hands slowly make their way to my throat as the feeling of the man’s arm still wrapped around my neck creeps to mind. I sat up so fast I feel dizzy and put my feet on the floor now realizing I didn't have my clothes on. I was clothed in an old jersey that barely managed covered my butt.

Standing up, I walk to the door and slowly open it peeking my head out of the room and look around to see there is no one around. Taking a breath slowly, I pull the door open and walk out of the room and down the hall, passing room after room. Making sure to be as quiet as possible, my heart increasing in speed the farther I walk. Finally making my way to the stairs I walk on my tiptoes down hopping no one is home. At the bottom, I peek my head around the corner again and quickly step back when I spot someone sitting in what looks to be the living room. My heart stars racing; I could see the front door mere feet away. But how was I going to get to it without the guy sitting in the living room seeing or hearing me?

After thinking about it for a minute or two, I decide I am just going to make a run for it. My heart still racing as the worst case scenarios make their way through my mind. What if I didn't make it? Would he kill me? Surely not I mean I’m still alive now. What if he was waiting for me to wake up so he can torture me first? Knock it off Layla that’s not going to happen.

I count to three. Okay, so more like three hundred, take a deep breath and run. It seemed like it took forever to travel through the small distance from the stairs to the door. Finally making it, I fling the door open and keep running. Too scared to look back and see if the man was now chasing me.

"Hey!" I look over my shoulder and see the man I had seen was not the one from last night. I slow to a stop and look at him breathing like I have just ran a marathon. My heart race and I’m not sure if the reason my heart and breath are racing because of the running I just did or because I was scared of what might happen next. “Where are you going?" He asks.

I just stand there looking at the gorgeous man standing before me. Knowing my voice would be to uneven to speak from being both terrified and intrigued by him. I feel like I’ve met him before or seen him somewhere but I couldn’t put my finger on it. He simply nods his head and says. “Alright then, would you like your stuff back before you go running around half naked?" Almost immediately I look down and quickly attempt to cover myself more but fail miserably. He smiles a small smile as if he was getting some kind of pleasure from my sudden nervousness.