-12- Yes, Mom and Dad

Part 12 guys. Make sure to check out my other stories in Periodic Love Stories. I do my best to add a new story every day :)

I dedicate this chapter to @emilybenet who is the author of Spray Painted Bananas. I was really inspired by your blog that I came across a few weeks ago and I decided to take up writing on Wattpad. Thank you for being an amazing inspiration :)

Levi meets Elizabeth's parents. 'nough said.

Comment, vote, and share as you read! Enjoy chapter 12 everybody.

        "How'd you sleep?" I stepped into Levi's posh looking car, which was a white BMW 730d. Careful not to get any dirt on the car, I shook my feet out the door before I stepped in.        

        "You don't have to do that!" He laughed.

        "Your car looked too clean to get dirt on!!" I protested. I sat down in the passenger seat and smelled the atmosphere.

        Smells like Levi's 212 cologne and... again. Paint?

        "Levi?" I turned to him after fastening my seat belt. Curiosity had won me over. "Do you... Have paint in here?"

        He stared at me with a blank gaze. Then his eyes lit up. "Nah, no paint in here. Do you mean the smell?"  He drove out of my driveway and onto the street.

        He stuck out his arm toward me so I could sniff it. I cautiously breathed it in and smelled paint.

        I nodded. "Yeah, you smell like paint."

        "it's because I paint." He smiled at me.

        Oh, an art boy. I thought with great enthusiasm. My mom's a designer. Maybe they'll connect! 

        How many times have I thought of and said the word "paint"?

        "You need to show me your materpieces one day." I grinned at him as I drew my arms to my chest.

        He laughed as he pushed in a CD. "Someday Liz. Someday."

        We drove in silence, listening to Yiruma play away his beautiful pieces on the piano. It was beginning to feel like fall now with all the leaves changing color and the frisk air nipping at our noses. I had worn a long sleeved, white sweater and Levi had a striped, button up shirt on.

         Couple minutes later, he pulled into an artsy looking street.

        "Where are we?" I looked around as Levi parked.

        "Bishop Arts District." He said proudly. "My favorite place in the world."

        We got out of the car and Levi took my hand.

         "Oh," I breathed as he filled the empty slots in between my fingers. He squeezed my hand. 

        "Is that okay?" He looked at me and held up our intertwined bundle of fingers. My heart did a no scope 360 as I looked into his beautiful eyes.

        I nodded.

        "Then let's go!" He tugged me along the street and pulled me into a yellow, old looking house. As soon as we walked in, I smelled pie.

        "Mmm." I breathed in the warm air and my mouth started to water. I saw a variety of pies lying in the glass case next to the cashier. "Yum..."