Riley Griffin Meets Souji Rippukan

This crossover story is gonna be a bit long to type up...

Riley is practicing fencing in the barn as usual at his family's ranch while his dog, Rubik watches him.

His mom and and his older brother, Matt are very busy doing farm stuff.

Now that Riley's a ranger who bonded with his Green Energem that chose him wisely for his discipline and swordsmanship, he trains everyday for a battle with the Dino Charge team.

A light glows through his barn that almost blinded him. He shields his eyes with one hand and opens the barn door to check it out.

A round glowing portal shows up outside the barn spinning very fast and Riley goes close while stepping into it when he gets teleported to another dimension.

The dimensional portal appeared in the middle of a Japanese street crossing and Riley steps out of it quickly looking confused.

He got teleported in Japan which means he's in another country like he's in another dimension.

"Where am I?" he asked himself in confusion.

A lot of Japanese people walk past him on the street without noticing and he wanders by walking around to check it out.

He goes to a restaurant called Tiger Boy Café for food to eat and meets a girl named Amy Yuuzuki.

"Excuse me, is it okay if I can have something to eat here?" Riley asks Amy.
"Well yes, right this way," Amy says excitedly while escorting Riley to a table.

She gives him the menu and he looks through it choosing one food he can have but it's written in Japanese instead of English.

"I'll just have sushi," Riley says.
"Your food will be here shortly," Amy responds back and heads off.

Minutes later, Amy comes back serving Riley's sushi on a plate and Riley thanked her while he starts eating.

All of a sudden a Japanese teenage high school boy with short brown hair that almost covered his face in his school uniform with a green blazer and a stripey dark green and navy tie on his white shirt is ordering his food and sits on the same table in front of Riley without looking but goes through the menu.

"Need some help?" Riley asked the boy.
"Sure," the boy responds in a quiet voice.

Riley hands over his own menu to the boy.

Before the boy thanked Riley for handing over his own menu, he finally looks up at him slightly in shock by noticing his face.

"What? Something wrong? You seem weirded out," Riley says in confusion.
"Who are you?" asked the boy.
"I'm Riley," Riley introduces himself.

The boy also introduces himself with his first and last name which is Souji Rippukan while shaking his hand.

Riley looks at Souji uncomfortably not knowing what's going on...

He thought in his mind, "Who is Souji? Why is he sitting in front of me? This is confusing, although he's wearing a green blazer with his school uniform which is cool..."

Riley's energem starts to glow from his necklace inside his green t-shirt while Souji reaches out to take a look at it.

Souji holds the green energem and asks, "What is this?"
"It's my Green Energem; I found it in a dinosaur fossil while I was battling a monster named Fury," Riley explains.

He took out his Raptor Charger out of his pocket which made Souji's jaw drop.

"I have one just like that," Souji says while taking out his Zakutor Zyudenchi out of his pocket that looks exactly like Riley's.